Part 3

By the way I'm writing this at three in the morning because I'm in a writing and drawing mood, so if this is bad, I'm sorry. Maybe it'll be really good. Who knows. im really tired. I literally just spent two minutes trying to erase something, but making a new paragraph full of p's. I'm amazing. But this happens in my daily life too because I DONT SLEEP ENOUGH.

After the tickle fight, Nate had helped me by attempting to tape my glasses together, but failing miserably, so they ended up with duct tape on the lenses. By the way I'm sorry if you wanted the monocle it just helps the plot to have you with glasses so yeah blitch get over it. "Nate, I cannot believe that you thought that a huge strip of duct tape would help fix my glasses!" I said, laughing. "Hey, don't blame me! You're the one who broke them!" He exclaimed, shrugging his shoulders. "Argh! Come here!" I yelled out jokingly, chasing him throughout the apartment/house/pirate ship hell yeah if you wanted the peg leg because you wanna be a pirate, I won't hate on you. I'll put that In too I don't discriminate against pirates if you don't hate on garbage cans like my home and me. I fell on the couch a few minutes later, breathing heavily. "Wow. You can't even catch me. Maybe you should work on that, because I don't even run that fast," Nate said, standing next to me. "Shut up. I like my ice cream," I said, still panting. Sorry if you don't like ice cream like my friend. It's your opinion, but I have my reasons. You know, I'm probably gonna forget that I even said this for the chapter that I, writing that involves ice cream. Whoops spoilers. He walked into the kitchen and got a cup from the cabinet. "Do you want some water? I'm only offering while I'm in here!" He called out, singing the last part. "Yes, please! I'm very thirsty!" I called back. "Hue hue hue. What are you thirsty for?" He poked his head out of the kitchen, laughing and raising his eyebrows in a goofy way. "Stop! That's my line!" I said, fake pouting. He filled up the cups that he got with ice water and came out, handing me one.

"Here ya go," he said, trying not to spill the water. "Thanks, Nate. Even if you stole my goddamn line!" I said, smiling at him. I grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on, going to Netflix. "Wanna watch American Horror Story?" I asked. "Yes. Yes to every word you just said," he said, looking over at me with a serious look on his face. I chuckled and turned it on. "Ok, there. Are you gonna stop staring at me now?" I asked, raising my free hand in the air. "Oh, yeah. Sorry," he said, blushing as he looked towards the TV.

More than a few episodes later, I looked over to where Nate was sitting to see him clutching a throw pillow to his chest and focuses on the TV screen. I called his name and snapped a few times. "Nate. Nate!" He looked over at me, raising his eyebrow. "What? I was listening!" He said quickly. "I didn't say anything else. Anyway, I'm gonna order pizza. What kind do you want?" Sorry if you don't like pizza like some people I know "Umm... I'll have cheese, thanks." I nodded and grabbed my phone and went to my contacts and pressed call for the local pizza place. Yeah, I have my local pizza parlour in my contacts. So what? Doesn't everyone? I wish I had enough money for that. LOL. I ordered one of a (what you like on pizza) and a cheese pizza and hung up after they told me that it would be there in thirty minutes.

I sat back down and messed with some apps on my phone. "The pizza's will be here in about thirty minutes, by the way," I said, not looking up. I went onto my messages with Mark and I, and started texting Mark.

Y: Hey buddo
M: WTF? My name isn't buddo. It's Mark. Get it right. *snaps in z formation*
Y: Why are you so sassy today, buddo?
M: Because I wanna know if you've murdered Nate yet.
Y: Nahhhhhh. We're watching AHS right now. Or rather, he is and I'm excited for pizza that's coming.
M: That's disgustingly what she said.
Y: Mark stawp. Just stawp. Please. You and Nate must have like, a pact to steal all my sexual innuendos
M: That's what I'm here for, budda
Y: ok bye I'm gonna go be a trash can and watch Nate sit there like a dweeb on my couch

I heard Nate's phone chime, indicating that he got a text, and he looked at it. "Hey! Why'd you call me a dweeb? And why are you watching me watch tv?" He asked me, acting offended. I blushed and face palmed, trying to hide it. "Don't tell me that Mark told you what I said. That nerd told you, didn't he?" I said, groaning. He nodded and smiled. "If you want me to get past it, you have to admit I'm not a dweeb!" I crossed my arms and made a "hmph!" Noise. "No! I don't have to!" I said, looking away from him like a snobby child. "Fine! I'm gonna go scream out from the roof, '(Y/N's) a nerd!' To everyone outside." He said, getting up. "You wouldn't dare!" I yelled out, getting a text in the middle of it.

M: I'm gonna take that as you think he's cute, because ever since middle school, if you call someone a dweeb, you like them! Ha ha ha ha! You like Nate! You like Nate!

Nate snatched my phone from my hand and ran away with it. "Nate! Gimme that back!" I screamed out, running after him. "If you call someone a dweeb, you like them!" He read out loud. "Oh, I feel so special!" He said when I pinned him to the wall. He held my phone behind his back. "Give. Me. The. Phone. We can solve this nicely, or we can fight." He smirked. "Hmmmm, how about no?" He said. "Fite me bruh! I'll beat you in a 1v1 you scrub!" I said, mockingly putting my fists up. "Oh god! A challenger! Here you go! I forfeit!" He said, handing me my phone. I held it up in the air, laughing as Nate imitated the music from the Legend of Zelda whenever Link opened a chest. I ran into the living room, flopping on the couch and sinking into it.

Y: MARK I HATE YOU
M: What's wrong darling? Maybe you should calm down for your sweet old uncle Mark.
Y: oh shut up you knew what you did! Nate stole my phone and now he knows that I like him! And yes, he is cute and funny, ok!
M: Ha! I knew it! Is he helping you get over them?
Y: Yeah. He's been able to make me laugh a lot more than I would be right now.
M: Good. See, I told you. I always knew better than you.
Y: Are you sure? What about that time you almost got run over because you tried to catch a piece of paper?
M: That doesn't count!
Y: Ok, what about when you punched your math teacher in the balls?
M: That doesn't count either! Stop remembering memories!
Y:Ok fine. I gotta go. The pizza just came and that's what she said
M: Aw you beat me to it. Buh-Bye!

I turned off my phone and got up, opening the door and paying for the pizza. "My family is here! Now we get to eat them!" I called out to Nate. He came running out like a dog ready to get its food after its human was asleep for a long time. Or more like my cat running to the front door whenever someone comes in and clawing the life out of their leg. I handed him a plate with two slices of cheese pizza on it and I grabbed myself a plate with two slices of (insert pizza here). We sat down on the couch and he immediately ate all of it. "You're disgusting! You have sauce all over your face!" I said, pulling a weird face. He rolled his eyes. "I'm hungry." I smirked. "Hi hungry. I'm (Y/N)." He groaned. "No. You are not allowed to make that joke. You aren't a male, or a father. You cannot do that," he said, pointing at me.

Ok I'm gonna finish it here for now because my fingers are tired, but I still have a few more chapters to pre write, just to get it over with. Btw, leave down in the comments if you want to see a one-shots story with a bunch of different Youtubers. I might not get around to all of them, but I can definitely do some. Right now, I have a few that I have drafts of, but I haven't posted them because I don't know if you want them or not.

I'm so tired, but I cannot sleep. I'm in that phase where my vision is blurry, but I just cannot fall asleep. It is 4:22 in the morning on a Sunday, and I have so much to do today. Looks like it's gonna be an all nighter tonight. Just know that over thirty minutes goes into each chapter. That's how much I care. I started this at 3:24 in the morning. It's been about an hour. I'm planning to write about three more chapters so that I can take a small break for the next two days because of school. I have thanksgiving break, so I can write then, but school makes it kinda difficult. Sorry if it sounds like I'm making excuses. Ok I'm gonna go. This was a longer chapter for you guys.

k bye