19 . || Fessing Up

Start from the beginning

I smacked my lips laying back down;
"If you say so."

Tfk she thought this was? I lied to her straight faced. Benz had a big dick and his stroke game was beyond on point. You actually think imma tell Lei that tho? hell naa why does it matter to her on if my boo has stroke game or nahh?

Just thinking about the night we had sex made me wet, i bit down onto my bottom lip. Sensual moans escaped my mouth as i forgot i was on the phone with Lei.

"Hello? you good?"

My eyes shot open
"Yea.. Lei was i wrong for leaving foreal?"

"Dee you shoulda stayed, just because he said he can't love or date any of these girls don't mean he meant you. Ever since the school year started he's been tryna kick it with you."

I laid there listening to her give me pointers and point out reasons on why i shouldn't be upset. I still was though all because I was really into him, i never expected that Benz used to get on my nerves. Now i'm all like why can't I get enough?

"Also y'all not together but, had sex and he's still around."

"I guess your right, guess this is what I get for falling"

"Everyone falls Dee, look at me and Trey."

"You and Trey are married, That's a big step compared to me and him"

Marriage took all the fucking cake, i just had a crush on Benz crush's don't get you far. Hell we're still not together and i still haven't talked too him. Benz is a very straight forward guy with thug and fuck you intentions.

I have no clue on why i thought we could ever be. You can't change a thug just like you can't make a boy wanna be a man.

"So had no intentions on fucking, marrying or having a baby by him. This nigga was my trainer remember haha"
She laughed at her own comment.

"Shit Double D that's life, if you like Benz i'm happy shit now i can stop trying to find you a man you make me tired." She exhaled deeply.

"Bitch i never needed your help in the first place, you just couldn't keep your nose out my business."

We both laughed going silent, i missed Benz in a way but who am i to be stressing over a nigga?. He ain't even my nigga to be exact, far as i know we were just friends on a different level.

_

B E N Z_

"So what's the deal?"
Cash asked tossing me the ball, instead of balling up with my boys today i kicked it with my lil bro.

"Nothing,"
I jumped shooting a 3.

Cash gave me that look walking around to the shooting line. "So you ain't thinking about ol'girl?"

He shot the ball making his point switching spots with me, I bounced the ball a few times
"I mean yeah i have but so what"

"Nigga ion get chu, if you like her then gone and claim that. You posed to be my big bro shit show me how to love or like" He explained counting on his fingers. "One of those mane."

I started laughing
"First off love is not a G thang, secondly i'm not all that sure about having a girlfriend..you remember how that went"

Cash laughed scratching his head sitting on the bench;
"True but bro you like her you can deny all you won't fact still remain the same. As for me imma keep that shit trill fuck and move on."

He cheesed like he was taking professional photos, I chucked the ball at his face missing on purpose. His eyes got wide Asf i fell out laughing.

"That ain't funny you coulda fucked this up."
He exclaimed talking about his face.

"It's already fucked up haha, naa i like her she makes me feel good. Plus her smart ass mouth turns me on especially that ass."

I shook my head just thinking about it,
"Kadei's cute bruh mom likes her and i think she coo, she chill and down to earth she also ain't like Margo psycho ass"

"Yea Margo ass is a trip."

"I heard, word gets around about that bitch. I thought y'all broke up because she was the one trippin, why she fucking with Kadei anyway?"

I shrugged sitting down by him, truth is Margo was my first love. We broke up because she said she couldn't be in a relationship with a guy who lives the type of life i live. Gave her ass what she wanted, bitch ain't like that i guess she expected me to give her the opposite.. i don't do opposite.

"That's Margo, she want her way and i'm not the one to give her that. Plus she wasn't real anyway bitch smashed with all my homies."

"That's how it go tho, you fuck and pass on."

"Not if we still getting our dick wet. Ion want no bitch that done fucked with the crew before me sorry." Any bitch to fuck on you then go straight for your friends is a hoe straight up. We goons we like ass and head, i'm kissing no ass and dick mouth.

"Ahaha so then put that bitch in the past and claim Kadei, bro if you worried about keeping yo player legacy strong don't worry about it. I got chu covered cause nigga i ainn Neva gone be tied down."

I shook my head looking at this nigga;
"Let's go."

-

*Later On That Day*

"Benz?" She asked squinting her eyes.
I watched her as she stepped to the left holding her gym bag, nigga ainn never had cold feet before.

"Hello?" She hissed.

"Can we talk?"

"No" She answered dryly shaking her head pulling her keys out walking too her car door.

I grabbed her arm pulling her away
"Look i'm not good at all this boyfriend shit D, the other night i said some fucked up shit only because i'm a fucked up nigga."

Kadei through her hands up smiling
"Woah woah woah hold it, boyfriend? and you mean to tell me you stopped me to clarify the obvious of you being fucked up?"

My head instantly dropped locking eyes with her trapping yet furious Hazel's."Benz that's who you are, you think i don't know that? man you are something else excuse me" she pulled from my grip turning her back.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Benz what? you waisting my time"

"This conversation is going all wrong blood."

"Oh really? going all wrong it's been going wrong since the day i started fucking with you let me go." Kadei pushed my chest with both arms walking away.

I exhaled harshly yanking the fuck outta her arm smashing my lips onto hers kissing her hard. I pulled away hearing the loud smack from our tough kiss.

"Kadei i like yo ass alright, sometimes shit is easier not said but done for me. I handle business i'm not no cliche ass nigga, i'm straight forward with everything that i do. I came way over here to talk to you and fix whatever the fuck we fighting ov-"

"Stop"

"No you gone fucking listen and you gone learn, blood i don't chase after no one. What I said the other night was true i can't love or trust"

She turned her head crossing her arms laughing sarcastically with the look of *you waisting my time*
"BUT.. i'm willing to try with you"

"So then what you saying?" She asked angrily.

"That I want you, will you be my Mrs.Jace?"
-

#TeamBenz OR #TeamSingle ?

_____________________
V - V O T E
C - C O M M E N T