My thoughts were interrupted when someone walked through the door of the basement. We all turned to the door to see a few men just walking in.

"Untie her. I don't want to fūcking deal with her at all." Fabio growled, "Get her cleaned and then dressed just as boss said and then bring her down."

Tony and Fabio watched me for the last time before they both turned around and left the basement, leaving me with these men that untied me and then took me out. Once I was out, a woman approached me. I scrutinised her as I got the chance to and saw how she was wearing a very unusual outfit. It was one that I thought I wouldn't see anyone wear it in this generation. Her outfit looked like what a housekeeper would wear but it was designed more in a very old fashioned way. She was probably in her mid thirties and definitely not English.

She guided me to a room that had an en-suite restroom, with beautifully designed furniture scattered everywhere. My eyes scanned everything and it was honestly just a beautiful place to live in. The woman who guided me here didn't speak to me at all up until when we reached the room. She handed me a towel and a set of clothes that I would never have worn in my entire life.

"Here," she spoke, the foreign accent was crystal clear in the tone she spoke. "Take these and clean yourself. Once you're done, get dressed and wait here. I'll come and take you back."

"Okay. Thank you." I nodded my head and took the essentials from her hand with my trembling hand.

I did as what I was told and then began to wait in the room for a significant amount of time. There was moments where I thought to just walk out but I was actually scared for my life. I don't even know what day or time it is as I had no idea how long I have been captured here for. The more I think about it, the more I worry because firstly, there was no sign of Matt and secondly, mom would definitely be worryingly sick by now.

I just hoped she informed the authorities by now because I want to get out alive here.

I felt myself tremble as soon as the door opened that I flinched away. I was actually startled, I was able to hear my heart rapidly beat against my chest which only intensified the hunger I felt. Tears formed in my eyes when I felt as though I was about to be thrown into a downward spiral of bad luck because none of this felt good.

"Follow me." The same lady that guided me to the room before walked in and spoke, "Please do not run away, we're not here to harm you." She clarified.

Just that clarification had given me the satisfaction that I was going to make it out alive here. However, the thought of being sold to a sex ring lingered in my mind so I didn't let the fear go just yet. I felt myself slowly crippling apart before I began to think of escaping one more time.

As we walked through the halls, I realised how huge this place was, it wasn't a house, it was a mansion that I never thought would exist. There was more than enough space for over at least ten people to reside in this mansion. We reached a hallway and while we walked down it, exasperated voices filled the hallway but it was more clear from the other end because from where I was standing, it was distant. My heart beat erratically and the stomach ache began because I was not ready to face death just yet. I had a very narrow escape from it three years ago so to face it now would definitely be very unexpected.

Once we reach the other end, the woman instructs me wait and while I did, I turn to my left to see something through one of the rooms that not even déjà vu can claim that it's déjà vu.