(Sorry I had to put that in there)

😂😂😂😂

He looked down in disappointment not hearing it back from her. He doesnt even know if she feels the same at the moment. He's doubting whether she does love him or not now..

Jungkook pov

If she really did love me..she would have said it back by now right?

I get it..she doesn't want to give in yet..but all this doubt she's giving me...it hurts..

If you really love someone.. you'd trust them enough to love them..

Why won't you y/n?...

I stood up from the bed and as I was about to move towards her she quickly moved away.

"Im going to go the office..get an early start..so uh-"

"Wait you're leaving me?"

She had a sad face plastered on her..but I want to finish the work thats needed to be done so that I have more time with her at the end.

"Im sorry.."

"But Ellen is cooking dinner"

"I know...then wait for me?" I smiled at her and I saw a small smile appear on her beautiful face.

"How long will you be gone?"

"Just an hour or two..Im just going to have a look thats all.."

I was about to kiss her bye and I saw how she was about to let me but I remembered the bet and I just hugged her instead.

"Hugging is allowed remember" I laughed at her hesitation.

She quickly hugged me back and I waved her bye.

3rd person pov

Y/N has been walking around the house for nearly an hour now just admiring everything about it. She started daydreaming about the day she'll live here but then she stopped herself from over thinking.

Jungkooks voice suddenly appeared in her mind..how genuine and soft and lovingly it sounds every time he tells her he loves her..almost enough to make her believe he really does. But she's still holding herself back from loving him completely afraid that this is too good to be true.

When she made her way downstairs she smelled the food. She followed the smell and finally found the kitchen.

She closed her eyes as she melted away from the smell of food.

"Hmmmm"

"Hungry?" Ellen asked her.

"Hmm kinda.."

"Then come on eat up"

"No its okay..I'll wait for Jungkook.."

"He might be back late.."

"He said he'll be back in an hour or two.."

"Ok..But just know that the food is ready whenever you're ready okay!" Ellen smiled and turned around to continue the cleaning on the counter.

11:00 pm

Y/N had fallen asleep on the couch of the living room. She grew tired of waiting for Jungkook whos now hours late. She kept waiting because he asked her to wait for dinner. He's been calling and texting to her she doesn't have to wait for him because he's going to be late but she hasn't read any of it.

Jungkook pov

I opened the door of the house and all the lights were off except the kitchen and the living room. I entered the kitchen so I could get a drink but when I passed through the table it was all beautifully and neatly set not single plate nor cutlery was touched. I grew confused and saw that there was flower petals spread all along the table.

Huh?

I opened the fridge and when I did I saw a lot of food untouched and covered.

Did no one eat?

Wait..

Table set for two..

Flower petals..

Dinner untouched..

Was this suppose to be a date?

I entered the living room so I could head upstairs to y/n but I saw her already on the couch snoring slightly and cutely while sleeping heavily.

She didn't eat did she?

She waited up for me...because I asked her to..

I carried her body bridal style so I could bring her to bed when I heard her mumble something.

"J-jungkook" she whispered slightly.

"Hmm its just me.."

"Where...have you been.."

"Im sorry I was late.."

"Its our first dinner....together.." was the last thing she spoke before passing out asleep again. I felt my heart tighten from guilt and pain..I should went home early..

She set up the whole table...because she wanted our first dinner special...

Great!! Well done Jungkook!!

Im sorry baby...

I carried her to the bed and wrapped the blanket around her. I changed into my clothes and went in the blankets myself. I wrapped my whole body around her feeling complete having her here right now.

________________