Chapter 3

Ⓣⓗⓐⓣ' ⓦⓗⓐⓣ Ⓛⓤⓒⓔ ⓛⓞⓞⓚⓢ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓘⓝ ⓒⓐⓢⓔ 'ⓐⓛⓛ ⓦⓔⓡⓔ ⓦⓞⓝⓓⓔⓡⓘⓝⓖ.

Ⓒⓐⓡⓡⓨ ⓞⓝ.

=======================

5 ⓜⓞⓝⓣⓗⓢ ⓛⓐⓣⓔⓡ

----------------------------

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing, Good Riddance as the ringtone. I was still going to answer it though, because I knew it was Patrick, Good Riddance was his ringtone. And I knew why he was calling me. Today is my birthday, AKA, the day before Christmas Eve. I was finally turning eighteen, but the boys were all already eighteen, them being seniors even when I was a junior.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Come open the door sleepy head" He sighed, hearing my tired voice.

Click.

I sighed and flung my feet off the bed onto the floor, walking out of the door and down the stairs. I took my time walking across the white carpeted living room and into the front door area. As soon as I reached the door, I saw Patrick's face peek through the window. I giggled as I reached for the door handle, turning it slowly to keep him in suspense. Once the handle stopped turning, I figured I could finally open the door. As soon as I did, Patrick, no joke, threw himself at me.

"Happy birthday Luce!" he shouted at me. I looked at him as I pulled away, laughing at his happiness. I pulled him into another hug, pretending not to notice the three wrapped presents on the porch. I eyed them suspiciously, wondering what could possibly be inside them. Two were average sized, and one was pretty big. I pulled back and looked at him.

"What the hell did you buy me" I asked him. He turned around and looked at the boxes.

"Oh, well I only bought two of them." he shrugged.

"Well then what's the other one?" I asked him. He smiled.

"It's from someone else." I shook my head. Whatever, I could wait. "Oh, and by the way, all of the boys, except for Ryan and Dallon are coming over later." I nodded as I walked toward the presents, grabbing the two smaller ones. I walked into the living room with them and sat them on the couch. He brought in the big one with no struggle. I almost screamed when he threw it across the room. He laughed.

"Chill, it's not here yet, I'll put it in there when it gets here, which it should today." he smirked. I walked over to him and wrapped him into a quick hug, being interrupted by the nine people bursting into my house belting the happy birthday song. I rolled my eyes and turned to see them come into my living room, smiling as they all sat their presents on the couches while they sang. Gee, Patrick and Pete walked over and gave me a hug, but as they pulled away, Gee checked his phone and pulled Patrick aside. I wondered what they were talking about, and almost asked them about it, but got cut off by Ray.

"Hi Princess Fro Fro" I smiled at him. He smirked at me.

"Where'd that nickname come from?" he asked me. But before I could answer him, I was being pulled out the door by Patrick. He practically dragged me to his car and shoved me in. I looked at him confused as he walked around to the other side of the car and opened it up, hopping inside and quickly starting the car. I sighed and decided I'd better not ask. He put in some music, Blink 182, and drove downtown. I smiled widely when we pulled into a mall parking lot, knowing he was taking me to Hot Topic. We ran inside the mall, quickly finding the store, and walked over to the clothing section. I turned to Patrick and frowned.

The Only Reason That I Singजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें