PLOT EVENT 3 : THE AVATAR OF QUAKES ( DISASTER EVENT) (( ENDED))

Following the major earthquake and demon attack that befell Star City, leaving it in ruins with government and health officials struggling to rebuild it's damaged structures and help it's affected victims.

#Pray for Star city

#Pray for Star city.

Another Geo seismic event of an event larger magnitude began through the city of New York at 10 : 30 am, it's citizens are being evacuated as the fault line of the earth quake is still seemingly growing and splitting the city into unrecognizable chuncks.

The source of these quake is unknown, the only evidence of a possible cause was a brief satellite image of an unknown rock creature digging it's way into the earth after TV exiting what looked like a closing portal.

With Superman (_Manofsteel_) being off world the panic has only grown. (_Manofsteel_ , may not participate in this event)

But neither the less the United States government has sent a call of emergency to any Hero willing to aid in the citizen evacuation process during such trying times.

Your country thanks you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING ⚠ : THIS IS A HIGH RISK EVENT,  OCS CAN BE KILLED OR INJURED EASILY DURING THIS EVENT, IT'S A DISASTER EVENT SO EXPECT PLENTY OF RANDOM SINK HOLES, FALLING DEBRIS AND THE OCCASIONAL SHIFTING GROUND.

THIS IS A STRICTLY HERO EVENT, VILLIANS SHOULD NOT BEING SEEN HELPING OUT FOR NO REASON, ROUGE CHARACTERS MAY BE TOLERATED.

FAILURE TO STOP THE EARTHQUAKE WOULD RESULT IN THE NEW YORK PAGE READING DESTROYED AS WELL AS THE DEATH OF SOME OF THE PLAYERS WHO INHABIT THERE.

(Demonichades17 and myself) are the main hosts of this event, with me playing the side characters and him being the main antagonist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The earthquake and it's creator were confronted by the brave heroes of the country, most of the citizens were able to be evacuated to safety, causing the earthquaker to reveal himself after mobilising an army of stone.

A long and grueling battle ensued, but the heroes were able to fend off the rock soldiers and the rock avatar arose to confront the surviving heroes soon after.

And the real fight began.

The final blow from the hero Titan (newOlympian), was able to destroy the rock avatar that had being causing the quakes, saving the day and releasing the people who he had absorbed.

But at a price of many heroes including Titan himself , put in critical condition and the city of New York greatly damaged but the actions of the heroes... Even more so than the Giant Demon and it's minions.

Bringing the world to ask the question..." was Titan a Nation Hero or National Threat ? ".