Chapter 34

Jessica Pov
After my talk with Krystal i immediately gets out from the rooftop .
i see Tiffany standing behind the door . She look at me in worried way . 
I was walking with her , . We both decide to gets out from here since this place already being used by Krystal . 

We gets out from there but , then a two hot guys which i think was Nichkhun and Taecyeon was the boys named talking without noticing us . 
Tiffany look at me , tiffany then smirk .  then i don't know why but then Tiffany go towards them  .
I guess we using this guy to make revenge for TaeRi?
Don't get me wrong , its just that we pretend we closed with them will do right?
We are not that desperate women who liking boy attention , we just want Taeng and Yuri attention only but i guess we need to use nichkhun and Taecyeon .
Tiffany suddenly just bumped into their shoulder and with that she act like she fall on the ground . Nichkhun the one being so gentleman help her up . 
"Hey , i'm sorry Tiff" he said . As he look up at Tiffany worriedly . "Its okay" . But suddenly , Tiffany hold his hand and hug him but nichkhun was shocked and just hug her back . 

a second after the hug , she lets nichkhun go . "Sorry , need to do that . Siwon is there . at  your right side .  I'm just afraid he would bother me " she said as she look to her left sight . Nichkhun who knowing the truth that yes Siwon kept on bothering her . Sometimes if taeng are not with her , Siwon would always bothering her . 

Nichkhun is a good guy , then Taecyeon who look at them turn to look at me . He smiled at me . "Taecyeon" he said as he shoved his hand towards me . "Jessica" i said back . Well i am not popular like tiffany . Everybody would know who is Tiffany because she is hot and have a good manner and she also rich as hell . 

With chatting together , we also exhanged our phone number together . with tiffany with nichkhun while me and Taecyeon . After a minute , we both decide to go back to the class with Taecyeon and Nichkhun walk with us to the class room . 

After arrived to the class suddenly Taeng comes towards our table , i mean Tiffany table for sure . "Where are you going without me just now? " he asking tiffany as his faces still look cold toward her . "Nothing , just go around and having some chit chat with my FRIENDS" she said back as she emphized the words FRIENDS . then she smirk  . 

Taeng just nodded his head twice then he go back to his seat and continues his chatting with Yul and Sunny . 
Yul obviously don't care about me anymore . With that i was thinking how i would be back with him after school since he was mad at me just now? . Should i stay at Tiffany house?
should i just go back home?
no no , i don't need to be at home with only being a thirdwhell in my family . 
i sighed . "Tiff , hurm can i stay on your house for a few days?" i said as i shyily said to her . 
"Yes sure . Jessi, even you want to stay with me forever , i wouldn't mind though . " she said as her eyes still looking at Taeng in madness . 
"Thank you Tiff , you are really my good friend . i'm luckiy to have you " i said as my attention to yul . I also become more mad that Yul fucking dumb is playing with sunny little tiny hand . 
Fine! do what ever you want to do ! as long you happy ! i said in my mind . 
But then i saw , Yul is looking at me . then he rolled his eye on me . 
you going to play a games with me? fine ! "ergh!!" i rolled my eyes back to him .
That really mean he is not care about me anymore . 
With that , i got an idea . a good idea!  i scroll out my phone . i look for Taecyeon name in the contact . With Yul look at me , i smirk as i look at him back . Wait and see yul !
I called Taecyeon number . As soon as he pick up the call ."Hello ?"  i immediatlet gets up from my seat and said it loudly "Hey Taecyeon!! " i giggle a little bit . And make my face look like i am happy as fuck while looking at Yul "Can WE have a time together?" i said . then i heard taecyeon said "Recess?" " Yes , DURING RECESS! " i try to emphized the words 'WE' and 'During recess' . I try to look at Yul reaction but he seem to be froze there . He look fine . 

then Tiff pulled my blazer slowly and i look at her . then she mouth at me " Nichkhun too . Said i was there to " with that . i understand her words . 
"Just you and me? how about i'm bringing Nichkhun too ?" he said calmly throught the phone . 

GoodJob Taecyeon . 
And again i try to said it loudly again . "Yess ,sure  Bring NICHKHUN too! hahaha" i giggle as i smirk as Taeng suddenly turn his head towards me . "Yup , Tiffany said She going TO JOIN US" 
With that Tiffany signal me a thumb up . 
"Okay bye , see you at the place we chit chat just now " i said as i'm hanging up the call . i finally sit down back to my place . 
tiffany , She smile untill an eyes smile can be seen through her eyes . 
Taeng look at me , then he look at Tiffany . 
After that he look back to Yul who is now still just expressionless . 
Taeng look mad . i can see it in his eyes . He look directly through tiffany eyes . tiffany who was just now smilling turn into expressionless face as taeng look at her . 
Then i look at Yul , seeing his face really make me think he really don't care about me . 
He just expressionless looking at sunny and his hand still stroking her hand . that pissed me off so much . 

After a minutes , suddenly Taeng gets up from his seat and look directly at Tiffany as he really mad at her . He spank the desk twice . 
All the student in the class stop talking and look at him . They all was shocked by the spank he did . its really aloud . 
Sunny who was beside him was also shocked . she try to touch him in the shoulder but was pushed by taeng who was now angry and mad over Tiffany . 
Yul who was still expressionless look at Taeng in shocked , who not . you guys was chatting , then he being angry for no reasoon . 
"TIFFANY HWANG! we need to talk . " he said as he look at Tiffany .

Tiffany Pov 

He makes his way infront of my desk which  is in the front rows that near the door to go outside . He pulled me out from my seat . He pulled me aggresively . I guess i really make him mad i guess . He pulled me out from the class . I try to gets away my hand from his grap . "Let me go ! " i said to him . 
"Can we talk in good way and not this aggressive? " i said to him . he stop walking and look at me . he lets go my hand . he noded his head . 
"And not here" i said again . i then walk infront of him as i want to show him the garden i just found out just now . 
i walk to the door . "No entry" i walk passed it , i climb the stair and finally i arrived the place which now would be my favourite place . Then i saw Krystal was still there with a book in her hand . she look at us and then i signal her to gets out a bit since i want to have a serious talk with Taeng . She just nodded her head and respect with my desicion . 

I look back at taeng who is now tottaly impress by the view too . 
"Okay talk " i said to him as i clung my chest . I look at him sternly . 
His face turns seriously back . the angry face come back to him . His eyes almost red . 
"What's up with Nichkhun? are you already tired of using me?! " he said as he shouting at me . then he chuckle . "i can't believe you like this Fany-ah ! I thought you were innocent girl ! And now ! After siwon ! me ! then nichkhun! Whose next ?! " he shout at me . he was now standing only half of meter  from me . He shout at me . 

"Done?" i said to him while giving him my expressionless . i was in my bitch mood . i can't forget how he kiss that sunny girl cheek . What the fuck , and all i did with nichkhun is not like how much he did to sunny . 
"Siwon was right! you just ergh , some slut !" he said that . after hearing a slut words , i immediately slap him on the face . "You said i was a slut?! While you , hugging a girl and kiss her cheek infront of me . And all i did with nichkhun just tottaly hang out together and you call me slut for that?! wow you being unfair! " i said sternly back as half shouting . i slap him again this time i salp twice . 
he held his both cheek . 

"That different!!" he said as he held his cheek that i was slapped . He look at me really mad this time! 
"What make her different? you love her? i see!" i said as i try to leave him . i glared at him as i try to make my way away from him . 
"Where are you going?! you are not going anywhere untill we finished this fucking shit!" he said as he strongly grab my wrist tightly. "Okay , look! Sunny is my cousin!  And I and Yul really closed to her!" he said as his words still shouting at me . 

"Ouh really . good . go to her then , since you guys so closed! close enough to kiss there and hold there and there . " i said as i strongly pulled back my wrist from him . i try to left him . 
he then sighed . i guess my second escape is fail too as he drag me at the conner . i was trap between a wall behind my back and him infront of me . his both hand trapping me in between . 

"We are not done yet TIFFANY HWANG!" he said as he emphisized my names . 

"why are you act so jelous over sunny? we really just a cousin ! we really closed!" he said to me . "What's up with nichkhun ? Are you looking for others guy to replace me already?" now was his turn to asking me . He look at me directly into my eyes . 

"Yes! IM JELOUS!Satiesfied?!! how would i know she was just your fuvking COUSIN!! AND WHY WOULD you care about nichkhun?! WHy? JELOUS! ? " now its my turn to burst into tears . i cry as i shout at him . my last words maybe provoke him more . with that he tightly my arm who was now pinned between the wall . With eyes look straight through his eyes , ireally can feel his madness in his inner side . 

"I am Jelous ! If he really my replacement , then we are really over! You know right , i love you sincerely ! and its hurt me to see you with others guys " he said as for the first time i saw his eyes nearly tears . last time i saw him crying was when he told Aiden is missing . He cried . He slowly lost his strenght on my hand which was pinned by him just now . He look at me . now he look calm a bit . he just doesn't look me in my eyes anymore . he look to others way and try to avoid my eyes . 

"Answer me . " he said as he already gets away from me . he free me from himself . 
He stepbackwards 2 step . 
He calmly breath in and out . he slowly look into my eyes . 
His tears makes me feel so much guilty . 
"No " with that i just gets out from the garden . But this time taeng not block my way . he just standing there and look at me from behind as i leaving him there alone . 

I walk back to my classroom . All the classmate looked at me . I just ignored them and make my way back to my place . Jessica look at me worriedly . She was about to ask  me what happen but i cutted her with "later"

I rest my head on the desk . Jessica dind't bother to ask me after that . 
i taking a nap after that i feel a hand pat my shoulder . "Tiff , its already recess time. Lets go" she said . with that i fix my hairs and makes my way to the place with jessica follow beside me . 

As we arrive we only saw nichkhun and Taecyeon who already bought the food there .

"Hey , here!" they waving at us . 
As i sit beside nichkhun then he realise that i was crying . "Hey , whats wrong? are you having fight with taeng? i heard he dragging you just now" he asking me . While Taecyeon and Jessica also listenning to us . 
He knows about Taeng and me . He know about me and Siwon . And i'm sure he only want to befriend with  me

i tell him what happen , except about him . Taeng was jelous over him . 

"He going to regret it if we really OVER!" i said as i shout at the last part . i burst into tears again . He  panic and doesn't know what to do . Jessica immediately come and hugs me . I was hugging with Jessica . i burst into tears . 

If we really over , then it would be never You and I and US . 

i was crying loudly . i don;t know why i felt so much lost . i feel pain in my heart as i remember how he charmingly smile at sunny as she is really special girl in his life and how he cold to me . Its break my heart so much into a pieces . 

Suddenly someone pulled me away  from jessica . then the guy hug me . he hug me tightly and rub my back gentlely . 
"don't cry . " he said as he look at me . i know this voice . I know this voice so much with that i hug him back . 
""I'm sorry , i won't do it anymore Fany-ah . I'm sorry . " he said as this time he wiped my tears in my faces . 
he hugged me again . i feel protected . he look at nichkhun . 
"Thank you for taking care of her when i wasn't there for her" he said to nichkhun . Nichkhun only signal him okay sign and said "Sure , Taeng"  . he smiled towards both of us . 
"You guys make me miss my girlfriend , victoria" he said as he rubb his neck . 

And then i also saw Yul who was standing next to Jessica , he still glaring at her . Jessica just ignored him . 

as my tears already being wiped . I look at him shyly . he try to not shys too so he asking me whether i already eat or not . but i said i already eat . He just nodded his head and said "But i'm not eating yet" he said as he pouting .  

I pinch his cheek . "Stop being childish . go buy a food and we going to eat it here. " i said to him . We both makes our way to the seat . Taeng sit beside me and i was in the middle with taeng in my right and nichkhun on my left . Jessica sit between Taecyeon and yul and ofcourse she only looking towards Taecyeon and ignore Yul . With that , Yul having a chit chat with Nichkhun . But i can still notice that Yul looking at Jessica at certain seconds . 

Taeng gets up from his seat and signal Yul to follow him to buy some food . But then , Yul said "It's okay hyung , you can sit here while i and Jessica going to buy us some food . Right Sica?" he said as he smirk at Jessica . 

Jessica just look at him as her face look pissed of . But she still following him to the cafe . 
She lazily gets up from the sit and follow Yul . 
She sighed as she really pissed of by Yul . 

--------while on the otherside . 

Moonbyul Pov 

Hyung really make a lot  progress he can walk freely right now and now he was following me to hunting for some food since the last time stock of food already run out .  we was out for hunting some animals . 

I wish i could found deer here , i miss having a deer meat . Omma really know how to cook deer meat . Aiden should try it , its seriously delicious . 

After 2 hours walking and look for animal . suddenlly i saw the animal . it was brown . i smirk as my wish was fullfill . Its was a deer! 
I quickly aimming to the deer immediately . i was aimming at its hearts since i don't want the animal feel the pains . to be honest i love animal so much but i can't do anything  . its food me to live a life . i need food . 

I really good at achery since i was kid , i always hunting and i think its make me good at it . 
Achery is a piece of cake . 
With only one shoot it already hit its heart . 
i smirk as Aiden still amuze by my achery skills . 

We make our way to the deer. i check whether the deer die or not yet .As i comfirm that the deer already die and with that i said to the deer "I'm sorry " i said as i stoking his head . i tied four leg . i carried the deer behind my back with only holding the deer legs . 

We make our way back to my house . I tried to start a conversation with hyung but i don't know how to . 
With that i just confess my feeling about having my first friend . 

. "hyung , you are my first friend ever . having you for my company really good feeling " i  confess . "I never had a friend since i was kid , mom and dad homeschooling me since i was a kid tho " i continues speaking . 
I try to look at his reaction but he only listen to my confession . 

With that i ask him again .

"So hyung , how feeling to be in school with a friend surrounding you ?" ask me who was really curious about it . I really curious . i mean , i never had a friend since i was a kid . i only grow up alone just with mom and dad . 
"Nothing special . There to many type of friend i have . but here is more fun and peace" said Hyung who was still focusing on his way to back to the house . i think he scared that he would slipped like last time we go for  hunting together . He slipped and fell down . He sprankle his ankle for last time he follow me hunting . 

"you don't know how lonely i am here " murmered me alone . 

"I'm sorry for asking this , when are you going back?" i'm asking him . he stop walking and look at me directly in my eyes . 
"To be honest , i don't want to go backk . " he said as he sadly smile . 
"Why?" i ask him as i want to know why . "I mean you are healthy now . Your parents must be worried about you " i said to him . 
Then he chuckle to my question . "Nobody worried . My parent was divorce and i don't think mom worried about me . She never does. i doubt she know i'm missing or she just don't give a damn  " he said .

"How can you said that ? i mean for sure there is some people worried about you . " i said as i look down at the ground since i need to be careful too . 

but instead of i got an answer . all i got is silence , 

With that , i try to search for more topic to talk to him . i don't want just a silence walk or akward walk . 

"Hyung , who is Krystal?" i said . As then he look at me shockedly . He frown "How do you know? " he asking me back . 
"Well you always said her name in your sleep 'Krystal'  . what i mean is EVERY night!" i said as i micmiking how hyung said 'Krystal' . Suddenly he stop walking . He look at me . Suddenly a tears in his eyes . he try to refrain himself from crying but the end up he cry .

"She is my first love . " he said . "Love? what is it actually? i feel like i have heard it before" i asking him . Instead of crying he wided his eyes . "Seriously byul? love you doesn't know? wahhh its supposely be a dramatic scene right now  but you crush it . " he giggle at me . 
"I don't know ." i said as my lip pouting . 
"Moonbyul . i'm not sure if i can explain this . don't your family said "I love you byul ah"  to you or maybe they said towards each other? ." he ask me . Then i remember , i have heard it from my parent . when mom is cooking then my dad would hugging her and said "I love you " but its been a long time ago , i never saw it now . or maybe i just don;t care much . or maybe i just don;t realise? . i just nodded my head to hyung . 

then he smiled . "there is so many type of love . its between parent to their child . to god . to friend and lastly for someone special . Type of love that i have for Krystal is the special one . i can't belive myself i'm explainning what is love to someone . " he laugh at himself . 

"So how do you know your love for Krystal is special? and what special do you mean?" i ask as i really curious since i never love people . and i doubt if i love my parent , but i guess i am . And i wish i can love my friend and love someone special . 

He started wlaking again . i also follow beside him . "Okay byul . Love is so much complicated . i know she is the one . My heart beat for her as i seen her . I know how my attitude change when i was with her . love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you're not with her . you feel like your life has no meaning or purpose without her . And if she wasn't holding your hand you would float away to heaven . " he paused as i think its make him remind of her . i cutted him 
"Is that mean Love is a killer?" he chuckle at my question . i messing my hair . "No that , it just feel like that . its feel lost at some point . But being in love is the best feeling ever . Love is when you feel that you want to protect her and you just gets out of mind and just wanting to have her attention to you. i hope you feel how great is love about . " he try to expaline to me . 

i just nodded my head . his explanation kept on my mind . 
Feel depressed when he not with her?
Thats not good for his health 

"You said it feel depressed when you not with her , how about now?" i asking him innocently 
"I need time byul-ah . Im not really want to face her yet . She broke my heart into pieces . " he said sadly .