I think

I think I'm finished.
Not forever of course but for a while at least.

See, my muse, it's no longer inspiring, it no longer has a spark, it doesn't have that appeal factor or that force of attraction.
I've grown out of it.
Like I did with cartoons and imaginary friends and petty gossip and the colour pink. I've grown out of it.

I didn't mean to stop falling in love with it.
I thought my passion was timeless, so strong that it would never fade.
Now, I don't think that spark is there.
I have no strength or energy to continue.

It's lost its luster, it's spark, its appeal factor, the force of attraction has vanished.
I think, some how, I grew up and out of it.

Not forever, like I said, I would like to think I'll be able to fall back into my wave sometime, my rhythm. I cannot promise that when I fall, I'll fall back in the exact same place, with the same vibe. I would have changed, I would have been exposed to other things. I will be different.

I didn't mean to stop falling but I did.
I thought everything I felt towards it was timeless.
I think I've grown out of it, like you do with cartoons, imaginary friends and the colour pink.
It's lost its appeal factor, the force of attraction is gone.

I think I'm finished.