It was like a dream... what was that movie?... Ah yes, Cinderella. Although, it would be weird if the stepmother is Mr.Devil, very weird.

"So... Why are you a rogue?" he asked, I shrugged and kept quiet. 

He twirls me around and I felt like I was dancing on clouds, it was magical. Sparks didn't appear when he touched me though, his touch was not like Alpha De'Russo's. 

"Do you know Mr.Devil's real name?" I asked hoping to get an answer.

"Mr.Devil?" He asked raising a brow.

"Right.... Alpha De'Russo." I said.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but, anything for you." He said winking. He came closer to my ear and whispered,

"His name is, Alpha Ale-" 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" shouted a familiar voice. Great way to ruin a moment, mr.Devil. Wait Ale?  I've heard that word before.

FLASHBACK

"Don't close your eyes please..... its going to be alright" I said trying to hold back my tears. I ripped my shirt and wrapped it around his stomach. He coughed blood and I mentally panic.

"HELP!" I shouted while soothing him.

"A-A-l-e-" He said before he goes unconscious. Ale? what does he mean by Ale? 

Was he trying to tell me his name? why?

"What is that?" Mr.Devil asked looking directly at me.

"A rose. First, you were deaf and now you're blind?" I asked clearly pissed at him

"Damn girl, no one has ever talk to him like that." He whispered while grinning.

"Talia, stay away from him." Mr.Devil said. Did he just tell me what to do?

"Oh so you're Talia... He talks about you all the time." Alarik said smirking. It took me awhile to process those words, all the time? What does he mean by that?

"ALARIK ADRIANO DE'RUSSO MOVE AND SHUT UP OR YOUR WIFI WILL BE TAKEN FOR A YEAR." Mr.Devil said fuming with anger. 

No wifi for a year? that is like a year without rain, damn. that's hard. I can't believe he's The Devil's brother, I feel bad for him. I mean, Alarik is sweet, caring, and nice, unlike The Devil.

"You know, you're not my father." Alarik said, after a while, regret is written all over his face.

"I'm nothing like that b-" Mr.Devil stopped mid-sentence to calm himself.

"I'm sorry." Alarik apologises.

"The meeting is over, out!" Said the Devil.

"Hope you don't get your ass whipped, although I'm sure you'll enjoy that..." Alarik whispered. I blushed crimson red realising what he means, damn him, now I look like a tomato.

"OUT!" The Devil shouted, I swear I saw his veins pop.

Alarik said a quick goodbye before rushing away like a little mouse. The dining table was empty, I guess all the guest's have go home. Oh good lord, now I'm stuck with this devil.

"You know you have been really naughty." Mr.Devil said circling me like the first time we met.

"What did I say about speaking with my guests?" he asked.

"Do not speak if you're not spoken to." I said full of boredom.

"And..?" 

"He spoke to me first, plus he was nice, unlike someone I know. It is rude to not respond to such a gentleman." I told him.

"He? nice? gentleman? I could do better." he scoffs in.... jealousy?

"What did I say about the consequences?" he asked.

"Mm... It will be a serious one?" I said sounding more like a question.

"You should be punished, what you did was unacceptable" He said, his breath fanning on my neck. I didn't realise that he was so close until now. He took my hand and spin me around, my eyes meeting his. 

My height reach up to his chin, this is too close for my comfort. I quickly stepped backwards while he stepped forwards casually. 

I did not think twice when I did this, my brain can't process anything, and just like in any other cliche movies, I hit the wall.

The Devil trapped me between him and the wall while I pushed him. Mr.Devil smirked at my horrible attempt to escape.

 What is he going to do with me?

"A-Alp-pha" I whispered nervously. His lips are so close that if I dare to speak, our lips will touch. My wolf side loved his touch, she was craving him. Me on the other hand, isn't as crazy as her.

"Wha-" I was about to complain but, Mr.Devil stroke his thumb on my lips shutting me.

He trails kisses on my neck, sweet ones. My wolf side can't control herself, she likes it, while I don't. I tried to push him but my energy came out weak since Accacia is holding me back. 

Using his hands, he captured mine and places it on top of my head. This is exactly like the elevator scene in fifty shades of grey...Wait, I swear I never seen that movie.

He was teasing me. I was literally sweating and am a wet mess down there. God I wish this wasn't my turn-on.

"Patience pri-Talia" he said. 

Slowly he came closer to my mouth while closing his eyes.

Hello!

Lol, I know you guys hate me rn *insert laughing with tears emoji

as always, thank you for taking your time to read this book :)

I will try to update this book as soon as I can, but school have been hard for me.

LOVE YOU ALL!

have a great day!

I work really hard on this chapter and so far this one's my favourite :)

CIAO.