"Your mouth is gonna get you punished, bab-Talia" he corrected.

"And we both know that your d#ck is never going to be as big as your ego." I glared at him.

"Hold up! I don't think you have a di#k, probably you have a pu#sy cause that's who you are" I added. 

He's not the only one who can throw insults, if this was a 'roast' battle he would probably be a chicken wing by now.

"Trust me hun, it's an anaconda" he muttered.

"More like a caterpillar" I snap.

"You're giving me a headache! just go to your room before I puke" he said disgusted.

I went to my room, but surprisingly did not cry. I guess I have to be used with this by now. I tried my best to remain unaffected but hearing those insults coming out of your other half's mouth is worse than hearing it from your father's. 

More days have passed with him throwing insults at me. These pass weeks I have been his dirtbag basically, and yes, I'm used to it. 

I refuse to be 'submissive' and I'm pretty sure he's mad by that. I mean, I'm only 23 for goddess sake.

"TALIA!" he shouted, what does he want now?

"Yes Alpha?" I said. I hate being submissive, honestly.

"Beta Chris, Gamma Rico, and some other important people of my pack is going to have dinner here. DO NOT speak unless you're spoken too.

I want you to cook dinner, make it delicious this time, maid." he commanded, again, I have no choice but to obey.

"Yes Alpha." I replied rolling my eyes.

"And oh ya, if you spoke to one of them when you're not spoken too, there will be serious consequences." He said in a serious but boring tone

"Whatever." I mumbled

I get on to making the dinner and waited for the guest to arrive. Mr.Jerkface asked me to wear this pink dress that went down to my mid-thigh, It was to short for my liking.

He also told me to not tell them that I'm his maid and bla..bla..bla...

I am now just walking in the backyard, enjoying the view. I go here a lot, mostly just because of the roses. 

I was walking peacefully until I tripped on a rock. Instead of meeting the hard ground, I felt cold hands wrapped around my waist.

"Careful there babygirl" a deep voice said. Although his voice was sexy, it wasn't as sexy as Alpha De'Russo's. Wait What?

"Mm.. Hi." I said awkwardly

"Alarik." he said, kissing the back of my hands.

"Natalia." I blushed.

"What is a beautiful girl doing here, walking on her own?" he asked.

"Mm..Mm.. You know... Roses." I answered.

"So you like roses huh?" He asked with a smirk.

"yes, they're my favourite." I replied.

"For you babygirl." he said, giving me a white rose. I felt like I'm in an episode of the bachelor where Ben was giving roses to the girls. I have to admit, Its was really sweet of him to do this.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"May I have this dance?" he asked offering his hand.

"Sure, and don't be so formal." I said while he chuckled.