It's just a dream, Yejin ah... It's just a dream... 

"Ugh...my head hurts." I reached up to my head and curled myself in to a ball on my bed. "What time is it now?" I grumbled as I turned to my alarm clock and it stated 5am. Class starts at 8am and I still had two more hours to rest.

I got out from my bed and grabbed my jacket. I thought of getting a drink from the pantry since I was thirsty. This wasn't my first time experiencing the same nightmare...I wondered why and who was the person who kept shouting for my name in my dream. 

The corridor was dark and I couldn't see what was in front of me. But luckily, I memorised the structure of the level and was able to find my way to the pantry. I on the lights and grabbed a cup, pouring myself a drink as I comforted myself.

I jumped in shock and the water from the cup splashed on to my face when I heard a thud from outside. It seemed to be from the corridor and I shrank my eyes to see who was in the dark. 

"W-who's there? I-I know kung fu...y-y-you can't scare me...!" I wiped my face with my jacket and got into a defending position as I slowly moved out of the pantry. I tip toed across the corridor and a black thing was lying on the ground motionless.

I clenched my hands in to fists as I got ready to strike incase the thing jumped up to attack me. "H-hey...who's that?" I whispered as I drew closer to the human being. 

I used my feet to kick the back of the person but the person did not move. Rather, I heard a snoring sound and I bended over to see the face of the human.

"Bo-ya? Park Jimin? Ya Park Jimin! How could you be sleeping on the ground in the girl's dormitory?" I called for him as I kicked him in the back a little bit rougher this time. 

"Aish....jeongmal this byuntae! Still want to act unconscious huh? Wait 'till you smell my socks!" I lifted my legs high up and stretched it to his nose. I wiggled my toes close to his nose and Jimin struggled to breathe for a little while while I held on to my laughter.

"Pfft..."

He scrunched up his nose and was having difficulty to breathe as I wiggled even more, nearly poking my toes in to his nostrils as he laid on the ground pathetically. Suddenly, he shot up from his sleeping position and my leg was being hit by his face as I fell backwards to the ground.

"Ah!" I shouted aloud as my buttock hit the ground mercilessly.

"Ya Yejin! How you even put your socks in my nostrils? Aish...how many days since you last washed your socks huh?" Jimin rubbed his nose and flaps his hands to take the smell away. 

"Ah...jinjja...So painful..." I reached for my buttock and rubbed it as I was in pain. 

Jimin seemed to noticed my pain and he quickly asked in concern, "H-hey...you alright?"

I glared at him and bit my lips. "Alright your head! My buttock hit the floor because you suddenly shot up you pabo!" I scolded him.

"Who told you to disturb me with your smelly toes huh? Serve you right!" Jimin shouted back and my jaw dropped.

"Who is breaking the rules of coming in to the girl's dormitory huh?!" My question took him aback and he turned away, scratching his head at the same time.

"W-well..." He stuttered.

"Answer me!" I shouted as I kicked him in his thigh.

Suddenly, the lights were on and footsteps were heard scurrying towards us. Jimin stood up in surprise and attempted to flee. 

"Fat chance you!" I stood up and hugged him in the waist, preventing him from running away.

"Over here! There's a big pervert over here!" I shouted for the people and a few doors opened nearby us.

"Ah! It's a guy!"

"How did he get in here?"

"Ah there really is a pervert! Ya call the securities!"

"What's going on around here?"

Several girls questioned when they saw Jimin and he struggled to break free from my arms.

"Let. Me. Go!" 

"Who is making a ruckus at my dormitory? Omo! Why is there a guy here?" Our dorm master and a few prefects rushed over and got a shock of their life.

"This byuntae sneaked in to our dorm and pretended to fall asleep on the floor!" I explained while still holding on to Jimin.

"N-no! I did not sneak in. Please listen to me!" Jimin tried to save himself but failed.