Chapter (?)

Kylo Ren was a monster, Kylo Ren was dark, Kylo Ren is a person who is easily angered when something goes wrong or when it doesn't go his way but now more importantly when it came to you. When you first arrived you were scared and hurt, wanting just your mother, He had taken you from her because of your potential he sensed.

He wanted nothing to do with these emotions but somehow you managed to burn a way into his heart and stay there as a friend and as his family, he saw you as a sibling and he grew to love you more and more every day, becoming over protective fairly fast in his opinion.

He then began to think about his actions, were you happy with him here? Were you waiting to become stronger and escape? These thoughts and many others flooded his mind clouding his thoughts and his concentration faded from his training as he was using the force at the time to call his light saber to him and he had over shot it, the metal handle flying up in alarming speed and hitting his face, his cheek to be exact causing him to snap out of his thoughts letting out a yell. "Shit!"

A gloved hand now to his stinging cheek as a loud clang echoed around the room from the metal stick of death that had fallen to the floor, Kylo's dark eyes gazed down at his black boots for a moment before a low growl left his lips.

"Enough! I can't be like this; these emotions are useless to me!" He yelled out to himself an expression of anger on his face before it slowly fell and he let out a fake laugh "And yet here I am, wondering if the kid isn't happy here, plotting to escape."

He clears his throat runs his fingers though his hair, tucking a few fly always back before he slowly walks out of the room he was in and makes his way to were you would be, the soles of his boots making soft thumping noises with every step he takes.

Soon Kylo is in your room standing with his arms crossed in front of his chest and you're sitting in a chair in front of him, your hair messy and in comfy clothing as you blink up at him.

"Do you want to leave?" He asks making you stare at him in surprise, it was a sudden question and all you can do is whisper out a small "what?"

"Do you want to leave?" He asks, saying each word slowly and lowly. He watched as you furrowed your eyebrows and fidgeted in your seat. "You may leave to see your mother." He continues and tries to calm his beating heart when he sees your innocent [e/c] eyes widen in happiness and before you can speak he turns on his heal and strides out of your room.

"[y/n] was happy... "Is all he utters under his breath as he walks away.

It was arranged soon after he had told you that you could leave to see your mother and each moment of the day made his heart hurt with dread that you were never coming back and when you left with escorts he didn't say goodbye, he stayed away and stayed cold to anyone who crossed his path.

He didn't want to be bothered and he didn't want to think about you, his family, and his sibling leaving and probably not coming back. You were a smart kid and you learned from him, it would be easy. You wouldn't care if he was there or not.

Oh but he was wrong, you noticed he wasn't there and that he was being distant. It hurt you and made you upset, was he hinting that he wanted you gone?

Thoughts clouded your mind the entire time and you sighed, the visit with your mother was fine but not as pleasant.

She had started crying and begging you back saying that Kylo was a monster and many other names but your heart didn't belong here as much as it hurt to think and say to her. With heart jerking goodbyes you left early and headed back to storm into Kylo's room.

"Why did you want me to leave?" You asked as your narrowed [e/c] orbs burned into his back

"It's what you wanted, was it not?" He asked and you blinked confused.

"Who told you that?" When he didn't answer you continued "You just thought that then?" Again no answer "Kylo, I would have screamed and cried if I didn't want to be here.' You started as you shifted in your spot.

"Kylo, you treat me more than just some kid, you see potential in me and I want to be strong like you."

"I'm not the kind you should look up to' He thought to himself but he didn't speak.

"Kylo, please continue to teach me how to be strong, to use the force." You muttered and he slowly turned to face you, you smiled. "You're like family to me; I want to stay here with you."

"Kid... [y/n]." He started before chuckling and giving you a crooked smile. "Sure, Stay by my side, I'll show you how to use it."

He strides over to you and puts a hand on your shoulder. "You and I will be stronger than anyone else."

You were his family, He was yours. He had his faults but you didn't mind. You were staying, to learn to be strong and much more and he would teach you, he'd protect you as long as he lived and that's all the mattered.

"We'll rule together!"

(this was something I wanted to do for a while, Sorry for not posting!)