Bonding with Hux

Recently you have been spending time with Kylo less and less, at first Kylo brushed it off as you being busy till he realized you haven't spoken or gone to see him in almost a week. He told himself in his mind many times before that he didn't care but now he couldn't help the thoughts.

Where and what were you doing? And so with that Kylo placed his helmet on and strides out of the training room into the halls to find you.

You were with General Hux, at first the man scared you and he found you annoying till you bummed into him and made him hit his head on the metal wall, you felt bad and offered to help him. After a moment of silence you asked a small question about his work and it soon developed a conversation and you both had taken a liking to one another so much that you went to see Hux for the entire week.

Your curious [e/c] eyes locked onto his blue ones as you were currently sitting on his bed in his private room.
Your eyebrow twitched as the corner of his lip twitched up in a smirk, amusement in his eyes.

"Now [y/n], care to tell me what you just said or do I have to...take to other methods?" His smooth voice echoed in the quiet room and you averted your gaze.

You had muttered under your breath to Hux that he was 'no fun at all and was as stoic as a grumpy kitten' causing him to stop mid step from out the door and make his way over to you, standing tall with his hands on his hips and you smiled sheepishly.

"Nothing Hux I just- AH NO!" You screamed out before a fit of giggles escaped past your lips when Hux tackled you and started tickling your sides.

"Tell me what was it you said [y/n] and this will all end." He said calmly but he had a very small smile on his face. You laughed louder and tried to squirm away from him, only to have him grab you by the legs and toss you over his shoulders so you were now hanging upside down as he twirled and did small dances around the room causing you to scream and laugh louder.

"Hux no! Put me down please!" You pleaded only to have a playfully dark chuckle in reply.

Kylo who had been walking past heard your screams and pleads grew angry, Was Hux doing something bad to you? Was he hurting you? If he was he'd have hell to pay.

He reached to his side and took out his light saber and began slashing at the door till he was able to bust it open and his eye twitched at the sight of you and Hux.

You gasped at Kylo and Hux stopped becoming serious once more and letting go of your ankles causing you to fall to the ground with a small yelp.

Kylo stomped in and grabbed you by your arm, pulling you up and pushing you behind him.

"What the fuck did you do to [y/n]?" He hissed pissed as hell, Hux remained calm.

"Nothing bad Ren if that's what you think, it's merely a jest to get [Y/n] to tell me what they said." He said smoothly causing Kylo to twitch and growl under his breath as Hux walked behind Kylo over to you and patted your head affectionately.

"As if I would hurt the little flower." He told Kylo and you scrunched your nose at the name he called you. Kylo scoffed and put an arm around your shoulder pulling you close to his side.

"Little flower? That's awful, I could come up with a better one." Kylo boasted and Hux smirked.

"Go on then."

"What?"

"What nick name would you give [y/n], we are both eager to hear it." Hux said with amusement in his voice, Kylo froze not having one or being able to think of one he quickly scanned the room and cleared his throat.

"Mini Kylo." He simply said causing Hux to arch an eyebrow and you to sigh.

"Oh how original...Well I must be off, Kylo, [y/n]." He gave a curt nod to Kylo and gave your forehead a quick kiss before striding out of the room.

"Don't spend to much time with him."

"Why?" You asked, he paused for a moment.

"..He's an assbutt-"

"You don't need to be jealous Kylo, You're my favorite!"

"Not jealous and I better be...Mini Kylo"

"Please don't call me that." You groaned and you could hear the smirk in his laughter

'prince/ss'
"I love you!"