6

This was an easy mission for The first order apparently. You failed to listen to all the details when told by Kylo but you did know that you were on a planet to get a person for questioning and you were to stay on the ship while Kylo and a few storm troopers went out into the town.

That is until the resistance showed up and you saw the girl, Rey if you remember correctly, run after Kylo and begin to fight him.

It made your heart speed up and you quickly snuck out of the ship, grabbing your light saber from your side and gripped it tightly in your hand.

You pulled the hood of your black cape over your head, dodging the blasters going off making your way over to Kylo, turning your light saber on, deflecting a few blasts but missing one and getting hit in your shoulder.

You let out a cry of pain gripping your shoulder, stumbling a bit and slowly still making your way to Kylo.

Kylo had heard your cry of pain and whipped around to see you, face scrunched up in pain, a hand on your shoulder and fingers stained red. He felt as if his heart stopped and he felt anger and worry bubble up in him. Ignoring Rey completely he made his way over to you as fast and calm as he could while deflecting blasts from multiple blasters.

As soon as Kylo was in front of you he grabbed your un-injured arm and dragged you down in a kneeling position, safe from the line of fire and you could tell he was giving you an angry look behind his helmet.

"What did I say [y/n]." His robotic voice said, you averted your eyes over to Rey who was watching from a distance curiously and you cleared your throat.

"You see...It's a bit difficult to hear you cause of the whole mask thing-" You stared only to be cut of be Kylo.

"Don't! [Y/n] I told you I didn't want you leave the ship and now you're hurt!" He yelled before sighing as you looked down with an ashamed expression, He ripped a part of his robe and wrapped it around your wound then pulled you up so your were standing and then bent down and scooped you up bridle style in his arms.

"[y/n]'s hurt, we're going back to the base. Forget about these rebel scum." He yelled out, you hesitantly looked over to Rey who was now standing by a few other people, some you recognized others you didn't. You could see she had a ghost of a smile and she whispered over to the others she was next to.

You felt your cheeks heat up and you looks up at Kylo with a cold expression.

"I am not weak! I can walk Kylo." You said sternly, your [e/c] eyes glancing back at Rey and the other members of the resistance. Kylo followed your line of vision and scoffed before looking back at you.

"I don't care what they think of me or us right not [y/n], Right now you're more important." He told you quite loudly causing a few storm troopers to quickly look over at you and look away when Kylo looked at them.

You blinked in surprise but let a small smirk find its way to your lips as Kylo tightened his grip on you and brought you onto the ship.

Rey had told the others of what she thought about you being Kylo's light, they had found it a silly and that he would never.

The general though, full on hopped it was true and believed Rey.

Now here was the perfect,- well...not exactly perfect moment but with Kylo's actions right now had some of the members in shock that Rey was maybe right.

She, along with Fin, followed Kylo and the [h/c] child with their eyes as they went back to the ship. Rey looked back over at Fin, her eyes twinkled with hope.

"See, it really seems like [y/n] is Kylo's light."

"I still don't believe is but...it seems like he really cares for them."

And he was right. Even though he may try to hide it, he cares for you and only you.

m_X'鱫Srŝ0i-ĕYd3*N@ȍIϣ*b:S:Lv[mR{j"(vz+dӼAT 3ߜ({6~DHT^6**&U