days like these

It was the days like today that you looked forward to, the rare day you got to have to yourself to do as you wish and you were ecstatic for today Kylo also day the day free to do as he pleased and as soon as you got dressed you bolted out of your room and ran to his, opening his door, which he left unlocked for you just as you had asked him to yesterday.

You kicked off your black slip on shoes by the door and your [e/c] glanced around the room that you rather loved even though it was simple. Your eyes locked onto Kylo Ren who was still in his bed asleep. His hair was messy and a few strands were stuck to his face.

Your bare feet made soft patting noises against the cool metal floor as you moved over to the side of his bed, a small grunt passed your lips as you climbed up and sat next to him ever so gently your hand reached out and cleared the black locks from his face and you smiled.

It was a very rare sight to see, Kylo without his mask, looking so peaceful and happy, it was refreshing then the normal, angry, serious, intimidating Kylo Ren.

As if feeling your stare Kylo's brown eyes fluttered half open and looked at you before he let out a grunt.

"[y/n] either lay down next to me or go stare at someone else." He said, his voice low and quite rough because of sleep. Your cheeks reddened in embarrassment and you quickly shifted and lay down next to him.

Yes it was rare days like these, he'd relax and open up a bit to you, it would surprise you a lot honestly.

And what Kylo did next really surprised you. He had put his arm around you and pulled you into his side, you were shocked that he did this as he was never one to do touch in anyway, he had always said. 'It shows affection and affection is something that will distract you and stand in your way of victory, its best to ignore it.'

But like you said before, today was a rare day and he let it slide and you slowly eased into it and curled up into his side, sighing quietly as you buried your face in his side and breathed in his scent.

He smelled clean yet had a hint of spice and sweat to him. It was comforting to you in a way.

"You're weird." He murmured when you inhaled deeply yet chuckled softly, the blood in your cheeks warmed again.

"Oh? Well you're weird too." You replied with a grin, he scoffed and opened a warm brown eye to look at you curiously.

"How am I weird?" He asked and you just couldn't help yourself but tell him with a small grin.

"You wear a dress." You told him and he glared at you.

"It is not a dress it's more of a robe and anyway there's nothing wrong with a man wearing a dress..." He replied with a huff and you giggled.

"I guess not, and hey you look good in a dress!" He just grunted and rolled his eyes as you snickered.

It was days like this where he would just let comments like that go, although he'd bring them up later and you'd have to do extra training but that was okay.

The two of you continued talking about plans and strategies, the past and the present. When it was around afternoon and you were hungry the two of you went to the mess hall and grabbed a few rolls of bread and fruit before heading back.

It was close to night and you were sitting next to Kylo who was laying on his back on his bed in silence before he spoke up.

"Go to sleep Mini, you have training and I don't need you to be tired." He told you ignoring your groans of protests. "Hush, Sleep now."

Begrudgingly you obeyed him and scooted closer before sprawling out on top of him like a starfish making him grunt and you grin.

"Good enough, Night [y/n]"

"Good night Kylo!"

'I love you'