Accidents ; Sugawara X Injured!Reader

Start from the beginning

The team shivers in disgust at the sight of your arm, and hide their faces in their arms. Suga on the other hand, has no time to notice your arm. He instantly runs towards you, and grabs your hand.

"Are you feeling any better?!"

"Yea. They injected some morphine into me, which actually isn't really helping. But my stomach doesn't hurt any more, so that's good."

"You're stomach?"

"Yea. I guess when you dislocate or break something, you're stomach reacts angrily. I honestly couldn't feel any pain in my arm. My stomach just felt horrible, and my head started getting extremely light. My main focus was to not throw up or pass out. Luckily I didn't."

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)." Suga says, squeezing your hand.

A tear escapes Suga's eye, and rolls down his pale cheek.

"Now why are you crying Suga?"

"You don't deserve this!"

"But there's no reason to cry. I'm fine, I'll get better! Look, I'm still here, aren't I?" You smile at Suga reassuringly.

Suga smiles at you in return, and nods.

The two of you are cut off by a doctor walking in. They had taken X-Rays of your arm moments before Suga arrived, and took them back for examination. Now, the hard part has come. Popping your arm back in place.

"I promise you, your arm is going to feel so much better after its back in place." The doctor says, lightly grabbing your arm.

Considering your stomach no longer hurts and isn't bothering you, your arm is your main focus and it hurts like a bitch. The doctor counts down from three before extending your forearm and connecting the two of your bones back together. Your arm is in so much pain, that it felt no different when popping it back into place. Also, your arm certainly does not feel better.

"Does it feel better?" The doctor questions.

You shake your head rapidly, eyes wide.

"Hmm, well we're going to need to take more X-Rays to see if your arm happens to be broken. And in this case, I'm afraid there's a big chance it might be."

The doctor walks out of the room, before coming back in with a couple more doctors and an X-Ray machine. He slides a black slate under your arm, as you hiss in pain. He apologizes but continues to position your arm. At this point, your arms hurts so bad that any movement feels like your arm is getting shot. To your dismay, the doctors continue to position your arm and take pictures. When they finish, they walk out of the room to go look at the X-Rays.

"What if my arm's broken, Suga?" You question, worry lacing your voice.

"It'll be ok. I promise. Even if it is, you're a strong individual. You'll heal in no time." Suga reassures you.

You smile at him, before tugging his hand, initiating him to come closer. He scoots closer towards you, and you lay your head on top of his.

"I love you, you know?" You chuckle.

"And I love you." Suga cheesily replies.

You hear several gags from across the room, and spot some boys with fingers pointed in the direction of their mouths.

"They must be his teammates!" You think excitedly.

"Oh! You guys must be Suga's teammates. I'm (L/N)(F/N). It's nice to meet you!" You give them a wide smile.

The boys smile back, before individually introducing themselves.

After a long while of getting to know the boys, the doctor walks in. You look at him, hope in your eyes. The doctor gives you a sympathetic look before breaking the news.

"I'm afraid it's bad news. You're elbow is in fact broken. The tip of your elbow chipped off when your bone dislocated. I'm very sorry."

For the first time today, tears escape your eyes.

No more volleyball.

You silently nod, before the doctor grabs supplies to securely rap your newly broken arm. He places a hard slate under your arm, as well as some wrap, from your fingers to your shoulder. When he finishes your arm, he takes out the IV in your opposite arm, before wrapping some black gauze over your slightly bloody arm.

"Alright, you're free to go! Make sure to see a doctor soon, to make an appointment for further complications."

You nod, before standing up off the hospital bed. A nearby nurse escorts you into a wheel chair, as you're still a bit woozy. You plop down in the black chair, and Suga wraps his hands around the bars. He pushes you out the curtains, his teammates following close behind.

"At least you don't need surgery. That's a plus right?" Daichi suggests, attempting to make you feel better.

"That's true." You shutter, hating the thought of surgery.

Yea, no. Turns out you needed immediate surgery a couple days later. You somehow shattered your bone, scattering fragments of your bone around your arm.

Let's just say this was the worst week of your life. From dislocating your arm, to breaking it, to shattering it, to having surgery, to having to wake up every 3 hours only to have pills shoved down your throat, to getting sick from all the different pills, and to top it off, having an allergic reaction to one of your medications.

But guess what? Your warm hearted and supportive boyfriend was there through it all. Never leaving you alone, always cuddling you, and always making sure to nourish you. And you couldn't possibly ask for anything more.