6. The Girl Who Knows Your Every Flaw,

She paced in her living room, tears strolling down her cheeks at a steady pace and a strangled whimper coming out of her throat as she passed her lit-up phone once again.

She brought this upon herself. She knew what she was doing, but she did it anyway, and now she's paying the price.

His Instagram was brought up and from the looks of it he wasn't heartbroken at all. Quite the opposite actually, according to the picture of the bubbly blonde sitting on his lap where she used to be, her hands woven in his wavy hair, and the bright smile on his face matching the naive girl's on his lap.

She fell to the floor and buried her head in her hands, the strangled whimper in her throat finally coming out as a giant scream.

Outside the birds flew, passerbys gave her house another glance, and dogs from next door started to bark all from the scream that alerted everyone that there was an actual human being still alive in the house that has sat empty for too long; housing the one who can't be loved.

The scream was full of raw emotion that not even an Oscar winning actor could replicate. Full of the pain she had felt for the last couple of weeks, all caused by the guy that could care less.

When her lungs gave out, she removed her hands from her red face and stared at the girl in the picture.

What's so special about her?

Her blonde hair was to her waist, her teeth were straight, her body was slim, her makeup was done perfectly to showcase her qualities; this girl looked like a different version of herself.

With a new form of confidence she walked to the kitchen to grab the scissors. Then facing her tear-stained cheeks in the mirror, she raised her bandaged hand and cut a chunk of her long hair off.

The long hair he said he loved.

The long hair he would mess with when cuddled up in bed.

The long hair he would brush out of her face on a windy day.

She wasn't another variation of the girl on his lap, she was another girl.

And when she looked at the chopped off hair only neck length, she felt like she was one step farther from being tied to him.

Two can play this game.