10. That Girl You Should Have,

They stumbled out of the cab in a tangle of touching limbs and intensity between their legs.

He paid the driver who looked fed up with his job as her hands messed with the button of his jeans, causing a moan to come out mid-sentence.

She fumbled with the key to her house, the place that sheltered her during her heart-break.

They stumbled past the living room where there still laid a few shards of glass from her outburst. There was a spoon from her ice cream laying on the coffee table and the tv was full of sad movies just waiting to be played again.

They stumbled past the kitchen where the stuff he once gave her sat in their new home in the trash. Her stash of chocolate and ice cream was almost empty from her cravings, and there was still a few hairs from her hair cut still littered on the tiled floors.

They stumbled past the bathroom where her makeup was still sitting on the porcelain sink, her blood from her cut still running down the faucets. Her clothes from before lay in a heap on the floor and her curling iron lay on the toilet, right next to a photo of him her best friend said to use as toilet paper.

And they finally stumbled into the bedroom and onto the bed that held her when he couldn't and wouldn't.

Her tears still stained the pillows as he kissed down her neck, the pictures of them were gone as he slid down his jeans, his night-over clothes were burned in the backyard as they ditched their shirts, and her old self died from a broken heart as the new her made him the bottom.

Did she miss him?

No.

And she wasn't going to.

~~~~~~~~

One more chapter!:)