Note 15:

~Edward's POV~

Dear Bully,
    I always knew it was my destiny to die a horrible and gruesome death, but I never thought my kind-of-boyfriend/kind-of-Bully would be the executioner. I'd just like to tell you that I'll always be haunting you. :)
                           Ghostly Goodbyes,
                            Alexandra's Ghost
    This note is making me go insane. What is happening to me. Alexandra is not dead. She couldn't be. I know that I stood in front of her, killed her and watched her slowly and painfully die, but she is not dead. She never will be. Oh no. What if she's here. No. She's not. There's no way. This is all just a huge prank.
    I run around my room and search for the other notes. This isn't real. This is just one huge month-long dream. This never could have happened. I love Alexandra. Or do I? AHH! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I hate this. I hate loving someone. Other than Grace, I've never had a girlfriend. I'll admit that. I don't know how to handle something like this.

~Alexandra's ghost's POV~

I hear the cops pulling up to Edward's house and I see him jump out of his window with a look of panic on his face as I try to scream at him.
    "YOU IDIOT! THEY'RE JUST HERE FOR THEIR MONTHLY CHECKUP! THEY'RE NOT HERE FOR YOU!"
    I know that he can't hear me, but it seems as if he can, for he looked straight at me, a look of panic on his face, then ran. I fly up to his mother and yell at her.
"GO GET YOUR SON! HE'S RUNNING FROM YOU AND THE COPS, SO GO GET HIM BEFORE YOU HAVE NO SON! Whatever. He doesn't deserve you anyway." I fly away to see where in the world Edward could be going. He goes on Trenton St. then Louisville Ave. and finally he ends up at the Mardi Gras parade. He jumps into a big crowd as to not be noticed, but I could never lose track of him, and I never will.
    As I see a huge ambulance and a police car come to the far side of the parade, Edward once again breaks into a run. I finally understand him. He'll never stop running. And neither will I.

~A/N~

Sorry everyone for the short chapter, but today is Mardi Gras, (!!!!!!!!!!!) and right now I'm actually at the parade, which if you didn't know, is a big thing in Louisiana. (Hint, hint for the Mardi Gras reference 😉) So goodbye my people!!!!!!
                        With all due respect,
                                 Zoey Falen