Chapter 23

I smiled when I woke up, seeing Frank still asleep beside me. And, thankfully, I felt his morning wood pressing against my hip. I pushed him onto his gently, pulling his boxers down around his thighs. I looked at him, seeing that he hadn't woken up yet. I giggled quietly, moving under the blanket.

My lips wrapped around his tip, my tongue swirling around. I took more of him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. Frank's hips rocked up slowly, his hand reached down to tangle in my hair.

"Fuck, baby," he breathed out.

I pulled off, running my tongue along the underside. He pushed the blanket off the top of my head, looking down at me. I wrapped my lips around him again, going down to the base. My hand massasged his balls gently and Frank cursed. His hips rocked up into my mouth gently and I ran my tongue along his underside. I pulled off, wrapping my hand around his erection, stroking him quickly. All it took was my gentle kitten licks to his tip push him over the edge.

"Fuck, baby boy," Frank muttered.

I giggled, putting his boxers back into place and wiping my hand on the sheets. I straddled his hips and leaned down to give him a kiss.

"Well, good morning," he said.

"Happy birthday, daddy," I said.

Frank smiled, holding onto my hips gently.

"Well, so far this is turning out to be the best birthday ever," he said.

I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"You're twice my age now," I said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Frank agreed. "You hungry, baby? Let's get you some breakfast. Ever since I was little Marco always made me chocolate chip pancakes on my birthday."

I smiled happily and stood up. I got dressed, putting on one of Frank's big white button ups and my panties. He got dressed into his suit, holding my hand. I smiled happily as we went down to the kitchen. I could smell the chocolate as we sat down and Marco put plates in front of us.

"Grazie," Frank said with a smile.

We ate happily and I saw Pete walk by the doorway with grocery bags on his arms. I giggled and Frank looked at me in confusion.

"What's up?" He asked.

I shook my head and giggled again. Frank raised his eyebrows, lips pressed into a firm line.

"Now, baby, don't keep secrets from daddy," he said.

I bit my lip and looked down.

"Pete was just making faces in the door," I lied.

"Oh, well why didn't you just say so, princess?" He asked with a small chuckle.

I shrugged and he smiled, kissing the side of my head. I doused my pancakes in syrup and smiled happily.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Well, I was hoping to just spend all day cuddling with you, maybe watching movies," he said. "Also, I was gonna take you out for a nice dinner."

"Don't you have to work?" I asked.

"I can take some time off to spend with beautiful little boy," Frank said. "Especially on my 34th birthday."

He kissed my cheek and I giggled happily.

"But daddy, it's okay if you need to work today," I said.

We need time to set up his birthday party.

"I think Pete has some very important stuff for you to do," I said.