Chapter 3

I don't really like this chapter so I might update again later

~~

I was sitting in the window seat of my bedroom, staring outside. Rain pattered down onto the glass, dripping and dripping until I couldn't see them anymore. Trees were blowing, my head resting against the glass. I watched two raindrops splatter onto my window, watching the race of which one can reach the bottom first.

"Gee!" Mikey called.

I looked away, turning my head to face where Mikey was standing in the doorway.

"Dad wants you," he said.

I sighed sadly, going to follow him. I just wanted to go see Frankie again. I was going to take Mitch on a walk today to see Frank but she doesn't like the rain.

"Yeah, dad?" I asked as I walked in.

"I have a gift for you," he said, patting the seat next to him on the couch.

I smiled as I sat down and he pulled out a big box wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a big bright purple bow on top.

"What's this for?" I asked excitedly.

"Just open it," he said.

I was grinning as I tore off the wrapping paper. Inside was a big art set with all sorts of pencils and markers and erasers and everything!

"I love it!" I exclaimed. "Thank you, daddy!"

I gave him a big hug and he chuckled.

"Well, good," he said. "Now, why don't you go draw some pictures."

I nodded my head, taking the box and running up to my art studio. It was a moderate sized room, right in the middle of the house so there were no windows. The walls were painted light blue and every inch of this place was littered with art supplies. This was one of my favorites rooms in the whole house.

I put my new art set on the table, smiling as I decided to paint. I picked up a blank canvas, putting it onto my easel. I set up all my paints and stared at the canvas. I really want to draw Frankie.

I picked up the brush and started drawing him exactly how I remember him and how I've seen him in photos. I painted each line meticulously, each tattoo coming to life on the canvas.

There was a knock on the door and I quickly hid the canvas into the closet and opened the door. Lindsey was standing there, a big smile on her face.

Lindey's dad worked for my dad. We've known each other for just about as long as I can remember. She's one of the only people I'm allowed to talk to. My dad doesn't let us have friends outside of the business. And I still don't even get to see my approved friends often. They only ever come over sometimes when they're dad comes to work.

"Hey, Linds," I said.

"Gee, oh my god, I missed you!" She exclaimed.

Lindsey pulled me into a tight hug and I smiled.

"We have so much to catch up on," She said.

I nodded, grabbing her hand and dragging her to my room. I shut and locked the door, pulling us to the bed.

"I did something my dad told me not to," I told her.

"What's that?" Lindsey asked curiously.

"I talked to Frank Iero," I whispered.

Her eyes widened as she stared at me. Just as I was, she was sheltered all her life. It's a big rule in her household to never talk to anyone in the Iero business.