tres

honestly this book is so shit why does it even have 140+ views ?? warning; this probably doesnt make sense and is really weird and all over the place as i wrote this at 4 am :))))

taehyung gaped at the sight in front of him. jungkooks house was huge! [theres another thing of his thats huge ;))] jungkook pulled up in front of the gate where a man clad in a security uniform stopped the two. jungkook rolled down his window and once the security guard saw his face, he immediately let jungkook in. he politely bowed to jungkook and walked back to his post.

jungkook drove in slowly and parked at the front of the house. jungkook glanced at taehyung from the corner of his eye. he felt himself smile as he saw the awe sketched onto the youngers face. jungkooks heart was beating fast, he had been watching the younger for years, ever since the brunet had moved to the school. to put it simply, jungkook had a crush on taehyung and taehyung had a crush on jungkook. to everyone it was obvious but because this is another boring and stupid cliche book, the two males were oblivious to it.

taehyung soon remembered that jungkook was also in the car and took a quick a glance to the younger before blushing and looked down at his lap, fiddling with the sleeves of his oversized sweater.

jungkook threw the brunet a quick smile before shutting off the engine and hopped out of the car [he is a bunny after all]. taehyung hurriedly got out of the car after noticing that jungkook was ready to lock the car, with him in it.

since taehyung was in such a rush to get out, he tripped over the car door and face planted onto the rough asphalt.

"oh shit," jungkook cursed loudly and rushed over to help the other, grabbing a hold of  taehyungs arm and pulled him up. jungkook cupped taehyungs cheeks and checked for injuries. when he made sure there were none, he hesitantly let go of the youngers squishy cheeks. taehyung was a blushing mess throughout the whole ordeal. he knew that if hoseok was with them, he wouldve teased the taehyung to no end.

jungkook rolled his eyes as he called out to taehyung and the other didnt listen. he huffed and decided to just  bring the younger in himself.

jungkook stomped over to taehyung and heaved him over his should, hearing a loud shriek coming from the younger.

"j-jungkook put me down!" taehyung squealed, hugging the olders muscly waist tightly, as if the other would actually drop the younger.

"well you were just standing there so i had to do something!" jungkook screamed back.

taehyung slapped jungkooks back in embarrassment as he realized that he had spaced out. in response, jungkook slapped taehyungs ass, which made the younger yelp in surprise.