We went outside to shoot some sledding fails which at first was only a few of us out there " Mari count me down " I said as I got ready to slide on the knee sleds " one ...two ... three " she said as the others clapped and laughed as I flew off the ramp and landed on my feet " that was awesome " Keith said as Mari then went as well. I ran back up to the start when Shayne walked out in skinny jeans " you are going to freeze " I said " I will be fine trust me " he said as he took a turn with the knee sleds , I cheered him on until he face planted into the ground which caused me to die of laughter. " of the deck sledding " I heard Lasercorn yell as him and Mari threw there dummy self's off the high deck " Mari " I said as I pretended that it was actually her , Courtney then picked up the dummy and sledded with it which caused everyone to laugh " I love you " I whispered to Shayne when the cameras was focused on Courtney , he then kissed me back " I love you to " he said before touching my nose " whos next " Joe said as I ran to the two person sled " who do you want to ride with you " Joe asked as I pointed at Shayne " lets go " he said as he sat on the back of the sled " away " he said as the sled started going down hill , when we hit the ramp we were in the air for like 5 seconds then we hit the ground as he fell into my back causing us both to get covered in snow , which was the ending of the video " that was fun " I said as I got up and dusted my self off " yep I love being able to do fun activities with my girl " Shayne said as we walked back up towards the cabin where we were told " We are now shooting hot tub charades get on your team shirts and bathing suits " Matt screamed as everyone knew we where about to freeze for about 2 hours.

I headed out where the spaghetti yetis were going to go first using the hot tub " join us " Boze said as everyone else on my team was already in the tub " you have the cutest swimsuits " Olivia said as I sited beside her and Boze " who shall freeze first " Anthony asked as we all looked around trying not to be picked " how cold is it " I asked as I sunk down into the water " 28 degrees " Sarah said back as we all sighed " I will go first " Flitz said as he got out of the hot tub " ok , ummm " he said as he read his card then started acting weird " you are Eminem as a striper " I asked as Flitz nodded to the first answer but shook his head to the other . The game went on until it was my turn " this is not good " I said as Sunny handed me a set of a cards that I read in my head to be Pewdiepie as a firefighter " what the fuck " I said as I was then started the game . I put my hand in a fist and punched the air " Pewdiepie " Anthony yelled as I shook my head yes , I then acted as if I was spraying a fire with a water hose " Pewdiepie as a firefighter " Olivia yelled as I went on to the next set .

The game ended when the Dablizzards won by one point which we accepted sadly " Good game my man " I said to Shayne as we headed back into the house to have to play Netflix and chill " ok y/n sit beside Lasercorn " Joe said as we all got handed a bucket full of ice after we all changed into smosh sweatpants and our team hoodie. " SMOSH WINTER GAMES ......AGAIN " we all yelled as Anthony and Ian introduced the game Lasercorn poked me causing me to poke him back causing a poke war " Wes you can go first " Ian said as Wes sighed. The game was tied after Shayne and Joven both got iced it was my turn " here is your summary , this Is also a crappy summary so have fun, a chilling tale of man's best friend turned satanic killer." Matt said as all of my team started screeching " if you don't get these I am disowning you " Anthony said as I sighed " is it Cujo " I asked as Matt looked at me " yes " now it is 2 to 2 " Matt said as Mark got his right we were now depending on Boze " how do you not no it " Joven screamed as Boze sighed " Yall are about to be me " she said as I tried to hold Lasercorn back " yes we are " he said to Boze " don't look threatening " Matt said as Boze sighed again " back to the future " Boze said as are whole team screamed " Terminator " Boze fell to the ground screaming as are team then had to set down and get iced " Here you go my friend " Mari said as she dumped the ice into my sweatpants causing me to slowly slide into the floor " kill me " I screamed as Shayne held my hand and said "never let go" he then poured his ice on his head as we all watched Flitz sit their almost like frozen in place.