여섯

jungkook paced back and forth. he didn't know what to do. his feelings continued to grow, but he didn't know how to handle them. was he supposed to confess? or keep them to himself until they disappear?

"yo, jungkook."

he stopped his pacing and looked up at jimin.

"yeah?"

"are you okay?"

"y-yeah. wh-why?"

jimin raised an eyebrow at him.

"what's wrong? you've been a wreck recently. ever since you came back from that one night. where did you even go?"

that one night. the night where jungkook went to the red velvet dorm. the night where jungkook held yeri in his arms. the night where he wanted to tell her his feelings.

"hyung, you can't tell anyone."

jimin widened his eyes.

"did you kill someone?!"

jungkook rolled his eyes.

"no, hyung."

"good, because i don't know how i could help you with that."

"it's about a girl."

"woah, look at you, jungkook. international playboy, am i right?"

jungkook sighed. he should've gone to taehyung.

"who is she?"

he took a deep breath.

"you can't tell anyone."

"i won't, i promise."

"her name..."

"is?"

"kim yerim."

jimin took his words in. his eyes widened.

"as in the one from red velvet?!"

jungkook nodded.

"we met at school and we became really good friends. and i think i've fallen for her."

jimin chuckled.

"those red velvet girls sure get our attention. tae is obsessed with irene, yoongi is head over heals for wendy, and-"

"you're in love with seulgi?"

jimin was speechless. his cheeks were flushed.

"n-no! i just think she's a good dancer, that's all."

"mhm, sure hyung. i see the way you look at each other at award shows."

"shh, not so loud."

"she says hi."

he knew that was lie and she would probably kill him if she found out, but he enjoyed playing matchmaker. it helped get his mind off yeri.

"she did? wait, when? did you talk to her?"

"uh..."

jungkook nervously chuckled.

"jimin! jungkook! get ready we're going to bighit because manager-nim needs to meet with us."

saved by jin.

"well, you heard jin hyung, bye!"

he rushed out of the room as soon as possible.

"jeon jungkook!"

_

"why did you call us here, manager-nim?"

"I had been told for mr. bang that he was made a deal with jyp."

"what kind of deal?"

he smiled at the 7 boys.

"in order to make our popularity rise, the 2 companies agreed that a member from twice and bts would begin dating."

he looked at jungkook, who was staring at the wooden table in front of him.

"congrats, jungkook. you're dating chou tzuyu now."

_

am i making yall suffer yet? the next chapter should be out soon, i hope you're not too mad at me 😉 vote and comment (i love seeing your reactions)

-abbie💕