Late || Jimin

(Y/N) POV

A small sigh escaped my lips as I stared at the clock for what felt like the millionth time.

1:45 am

My foot repeatedly tapped against the floor in anxiousness.

Where the hell is he?

The sound of a key being put inside the lock on the front door caused me to jolt out of my seat. Slowly, the door opened revealing an exhausted looking Jimin.

"How come you're back so late?" I nervously ask.

He looks up at me, guilt washing over his features.

"I'm sorry babe, dance practice went on for longer then expected."

Another small sigh escaped my lips.

"It's okay."

"No, it's not alright." He said and walked over to me. "I shouldn't be making you worried. I wish I could be with you here all the time to give you cuddles and to kiss your soft lips." His finger gently grazed my lips.

"I love you so much (Y/N) and it really breaks my heart that some days I have to leave you here on your own when I have to practice with the band." His eyes begin to water.

I pull him into a hug and rest my chin on his shoulder as he brings his arms around my waist.

"It's fine Jimin, please don't be upset over it. I completely understand that you have a job to do." I pull away from the hug and gently kiss his lips.

"I love you too Jimin, so much." I whisper to him as we pull away from the kiss. I gently graze my thumb over his cheek to get rid of any tears that had fallen.

"I don't have to go to any practices tomorrow so we can spend the whole day together!" He says, the sadness and guilt in his eyes immediately being replaced with excitement.

I smile and giggle a little bit at his sudden mood change.

He places his lips back onto mine for a passionate kiss. He places his hand on my cheek as I wrap my arms around his neck.

We pull away from the kiss and he stares at me with lust in his eyes.

"So, how about we do something which involves a blanket and pillows." A smirk etches onto his lips.

"Okay, I'll grab the pillows and you bring down the blanket!" I yell out as I begin to run up the stairs.

"Wait what?" Jimin asks, staring at me in confusion.

"Well we're making a fort aren't we? That's what you meant, right?" I ask. He gives a small chuckle.

"Yes, that's what I meant."

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if this one shot was short, I will try to make the other ones longer! <3 xx