~ Good Morning Sunshine ~

"Be a unicorn in a field of horses" - Unknown

*********

Autumn's POV

The date was great! Zach took me to a restaurant and we talked for hours. He took me back home and we watched a movie together.

"Do you mind scary movies?" Zach's asks me as we walk through the front door.

"No, I'm fine with them." Do murder mysteries count as scary movies? Eh I say they do.

"Ok cool, but if you do get scared I'm right next to you" Zach says back to me with a wink. I just shrug and say Ok.

--------

"Babe, I thought you said you were fine with scary movies?" Zach says to me in an almost whisper. I'm cuddled into Zach's chest holding onto his shirt. I am literally terrified right now.

"I'm fine with murder mysteries, not horror and gore!" I say. I nudge closer to Zach when I see the killer of the movie come onto the screen. Zach gives a little laugh.

"Don't worry sunshine, I'm right here for you." He says to me as he wraps his arm around me in a protective way. I don't say anything in return because the girl in the move just walked into a creepy looking house and I can't take my eyes off the screen. Zach gives me a kiss on the top of my head and I am instantly reminded of his presence.

"You know, this is somewhat the best and worst part of this date" Zach says above my head. I give him a confused look.

"Bad because you are scared but good because I am the one to protect you; and cuddle you" I give him a weak smile. I am so scared of the movie that I subconsciously hug Zach tighter.

"Exactly what I mean."

After the movie ended I was to scared to go to my room alone so Zach came and stayed with me.

~~~~~~

So yeah. Date was fun and umm I made a fool of myself in front of my boyfriend. I slowly start to open my eyes as I wake up and I find myself lying on Zach's chest. Bare chest can I just say (but not hairy... I hate hairy...). He must have gotten so tired waiting for me last night that he just decided to stay. I didn't know that he slept shirtless but I am so thankful. My eyes trail up to his gorgeous face and a small smile paired with crystal eyes are looking down at me. I smile back at Zach and lay my head back on his chest. Before I even realise what I am doing my hand is tracing up and down Zach's chest and my eyes follow. He doesn't stop me though and I look back at his blue gaze. His eyes are gentle and full with affection.

"Good morning sunshine." He says softly to me. His voice is kind of husky but caring. His hair is ruffled up and I.... I..... I love this. All of this. Zach, this moment, our date, his eyes, his affection, he is the best part of me.

"Zach, I love you more than you can imagine. How much do you love me?" I wonder. He smiles his caring smile.

"More than you will ever know." I hold his gaze for a while, not wanting this moment to end. All of a sudden, Zach's lips are pressed against mine and I feel his gentle kiss. This made this moment perfect and I laugh through a smile.

"What's up sunshine?" Zach props himself up on his elbows.

"This! This moment right now is perfect. You, the date, the cuddling, this morning, your eyes, your gentle and caring voice, the kiss, everything right now. I love you so so so much I just want to cry. How did I end up with someone as perfect and caring as you? Why was I so lucky to get you as my boyfriend? Zach I love you, I love you I love you I love you and I don't want anything else but you." I finish with a tear threatening to escape. Zach just looks at me with his smile and now electric blue eyes.

"I'm glad I made you have this perfect moment. I agree, this moment was perfect. With you lying on my chest to the way your hair frames your face and makes you look adorable. From the way you look at me with your golden eyes to the way you can make me go slightly insane and want to kiss you at the same time just by smiling. I love you so so so much Autumn and I want to spend every moment with you. I love love love you and want you to be happy always. I don't know how you ended up with me but you did and it the most amazing thing the universe has ever done. It gave me the most perfect human being and I wonder what I did to be so lucky. Autumn."

"Can we just stay like this forever?" I ask with my head resting on Zach's chest. I feel it rise as he gives a chuckle.

"I think we can sunshine."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! 30 chapters? What?!!!  I absolutely loved writing this chapter and ahhhhh don't you just love Autumn and Zach? There is so much more to come for their story and we can't wait to write it all. We hope you guys are enjoying our story 🙈 xxxxxxx