My Little King

I finally pull up at the house and I feel so old. I us to play on these steps as a child, through a snake on TK for pissing me off, and kicking a field goal with that annoying ashy looking cat. Man I was a bad lil kid. I go inside greet everyone give my grandmother and aunt Patty a kiss waiting for her to give me her keys so I can go put my things away in her house. After she gives me my keys I run out the front door only to run into my cousin Meca.

" Hey Meca, wassup." I said happy to see her

"Nothing little cousin but I wasnt expecting to see you here."

" I wasn't expecting to be here myself but some stuff popped off so ma told me to get out of dodge." I plainly state

"Ooooohhh so ya'll are the ones who stole Carters shipment." She said putting two and two together

"Maybe I really don't know what happened to be real with you. Mom told me move so I moved like she said."

"Right well at least you know don't be stubborn. I'm finna go get TK for dinner and I got a friend I want you to meet."

" Alright cuzo I'll meet her later I'm finna go put my bags up at aunt P atty house."

"Cool hurry back for dinner." With that Meca went up the hill to get TK

I run in the other direction to get put my things up. When I make it and unlock the door I hear someone screaming. Knowing them it's probably some stupid shit so I pay it no mind. Once I put my bags up and have unpacked I take a shower. I grab some pink and green basketball shorts with a pink shirt a pair of Nike socks. I'm finally done I run down the hill and to the house. I can feel tension as I sit at the table. Why is this bitch here don't tell me this the mofo Meca wants me to me of Lawd someone help me. Great just great how long are they gonna even be here. Aunt Patty breaks the silence.

"So Chance you must be staying here for a while cause your mom told me she was sending your transfer papers."

"Well I guess so then"

"Meca so how long do you have off work."

"I have a while off work so I'm going to be here for a good minute and my friend is gonna be here as well"

"Hmmm...okay but you that they are hiring at the welding place start off is $950 a week. It's good money Meca."

"I'm good I make good money now."

"Okay I'm just saying it's almost the same as being a teacher."

"Yeah a teacher down here out where I stay we make more money than here."

Aunt Patty raises her hands in defeat and it gets quite until Uncle Calvin cracks open the first bottle of  liquor.