Vanishing Act

Krush pov---
We arrive at the club and tbh I'm just ready to handle this shit. We walk to the the back I dap up the bouncer and get Chance's V.I.P pass. Standing in the booth tonight don't feel right. I mean I'm here but I'm not here.

As I scan the crowd I spot Spin as she makes her way to the booth.

"Wassup Spin, you ready?" I ask

" Most def make sure you get it for me." She says

" Got you." I reply

I grab Chance's hand and drag her behind me out of the booth.

" Where we going?" She questions

" It's my break where doing to chill in the crowd" I said lying through my teeth.

"Okay let's do it" she said

CJ pov---

We're sitting at the bar ordering drinking and talking. All of a sudden I see Breezy walking around with some fem. Ah hell naw I swear I if she's cheating on Jordy again I'll kill her.

5 minutes later---

Well that was embarrassing. Turns out that wasn't Breezy so I basically rushed across the floor to grab a total stranger. Then had to explain myself to her and her girl.

As I make my way back to the bar I don't see Krush anywhere. I wonder where she disappeared to.

Krush pov---

Soon as Chance dashed across the room I knew it was my moment to dip so I did. I told JB the bouncer to cover for me. I hopped in my car and headed out.

I'm going as fast as I can trying to make this trip as quick as possible. When I pull up at the safe house I park in the garage. I run in grab my duffel bag and a set of gloves. I hop in a old beat up black car and ride out.

When I make it to his house I park 2 blocks away. I put the silencer on and stuffed it in my pants and put on my backpack. I run to the back of the houses jumping the fences until I make it to his.

Let's play with his ass a little bit.

Mellow pov---
"Fells good to be home" i say stretching

I sit down and start flipping through channels. Once I find a channel i flip through my phone looking for someone to get into.

(Text Convo)

Mellow: hey

🍑😍: bout time

Mellow: you want to come through?

🍑😍: What time?

Mellow:: 10

🍑😍: Ight Leggo

Before I could text her back my lights went off. Damn I know I paid my light bill. As I'm going to check the fuse box the tv comes on .

"Ahh haha okay you got me who's fucking with me?" I say waiting for my answer, but I got no reply.

"Alright bruh this ain't funny no more!"

Krush pov---

Hahaaaa bruh this dude a little punk. Alright time to really fuck with him. I throw a few rocks at his window until he comes out and slip into the house.

Mellow pov---

"Aye man what the fuck bruh you better show yo self before I go to blasting."

Ain't nobody out here..... I pause as the microwave goes off. Gottcha! I run to the kitchen only to see no one there. I hear a thud and turn "Crap!"
*pop pop*

30 minutes later---

Krush pov--

"Where the hell have you been?" I ask Chance

" The hell! I should be asking you!"she said sounding pissed

"I was in the booth." She gives me that bitch please look " Look it's not my fault you couldn't find me. You can make it up to me later."

"Hell no lil boy!" She said a smidge too loud cause a few people to stare.

"Okay that's enough" I say pulling her close by her waist with little force exhaling slowly as I run my tongue along her ear. I then whisper in her ear "Now calm yo ass down I'll make it up to you when we get home." 

I can't help but smirk at her she's so adorable. As I head back to the DJ's booth I have a grin plastered across my face. Bet she know who the boss is now.

CJ pov---
Omg I can't help it I feel my cheeks start to glow and my heart skip a beat as she pulls me close. Whyyyy she gotta do this in the middle of the club. Now all the studs and fems eyeing us.

I hate her so much right now and why tf everybody and they moma gotta  stare. Like they ain't ever seen two studs on each other before. Rude ass mofo's that's why they kids so damn bad.