This Bitch

CJ pov~

Man it's early asf and I'm tired asf. I found out a hella lot turns out Gather's was Krushes dad and he was killed during a raid when the Dollars broke into there house. Turns out everybody is afraid of her because she has some type of "dark side".

They a bunch of pussies if you ask me. "Fear no niggah or bitch" that's what my father always said. I was raised to be a G and hold my own. But whatever niggas wasn't raised to be as real as me, at least not if they scared of her little ass.

As I peek over at the clock it read 7:56 a.m. The fuck it so early for. It's Sunday morning and theirs nun for me to do this.....Shit I gotta work.

*buzz buzz*

Come on pick up....

??: Hello (spoke a squeaky voiced Kiing)

Me: Heeeeeeeyyyy( I said holding it awkwardly too long)

Kiing: fuck you want??

Me: A ride....

Kiing: Where?

Me: home...(I hesitated)

Kiing: From!?

(Ahh shit!)

Me: A safe house bruh and lose the annoying ass shit.

Kiing: Whatever be happy I need you safe....

(End of convo)

This bitch really hung up in my face......asswhole.

30 min later-

Finally Kiing done picked me up and we're on our way home. She's sexy asf still but you know she's a hoe and cheater. Honestly idk how I ain't put one through her dome on that shit.

Y'all she should be in jail to be honest. I mean she deals with everything weapons, drugs, assassinations, and ect. Plus she has a thing for high school girls. I mean she only 24 but still technically she should be in jail.

She must be on some Bryson Tiller shit as she grips my thigh. She lucky she cute and that she driving.

Kiing pov~

Hey y'all I'm Kiing and I'm 24 years old. I'm the plug around here I know everyone and everything. I can get my hands on any and everything. Me and Chancy go way back she was my girl for a minute. I mean I ain't with that gay shit but you know she was sum to do while I searched for my lil fem. Besides its good to know your target.

As we pull up to her house I grip her thing. Don't blame me Bryson said do it. As the song blasts through the speakers and I grip Chance's thigh as she looks at me.

I mean the pussy was good but that shit gay....I mean long as no one knows,right?

I break my thoughts as I lean over to kiss Chance. As soon as our lips collide I fell her hands connect to my chest.

" Get the fuck off me...." She says in a plan unchanging voice.

Naw I ain't hearing right no girl rejects me. So I hold her arms down and kiss her again forcing her back to the door.

Chancy's pov~

This bitch don't get the meaning of no. She kisses like a fish, why did I date her again. I'm just sitting her with my mouth closed and lips pressed together. As I look up I see a figure in front of the drives door.

"Shit.." I say

"Knew you couldn't resist." Says the idiot

*crash* the window is busted and the door flies open as Kiing is yanked out the car and beaten by a furious Krush. Bruh this bitch can't leave me alone, can she?

As Krush and Kiing fight, well it really ain't a fight cause Kiing getting that ass beat. I take advantage of this moment and bolt inside locking the door behind me.

"Yassssss bitch!!" I scream. This feels so good no more crazy bitches in my face. I do my happy dance all the way to me room. I grab my clothes and hop in the shower and turn up my stereo to cover up all the screaming.

Remember to votecomment and please follow