Chapter 10: I'm Not Alone

Start from the beginning

Aisha picked up the tubs of ice cream and was heading out of the room to throw them away, as Rena turned on her television on. Although when Aisha opened the door she saw Add, his 6 foot demeanor didn't really effect her granted she was only 5'3, but it still didn't effect her at all. "Ren you got a guest!" Aisha yelled from the door as she walked passed Add not caring about him, "Hurt her and trust me her new strength will be the least of your problems." Add raised a brow as he saw Aisha walk away, did he really just get threatened by a purple popsicle? 

Rena came to the door and saw Add, she closed the door to make it only a few inches to be able to be seen. "May I come in plaything?" Rena shook her head, "Not a good idea to you now is it, well, they just wanted me to come here and ask you to try to control your power." Rena looked down and nodded, "But screw what they say." Rena looked back up at Add and raised a brow, "Plaything you started to fight back and you showed them you're not just beauty, it was entertaining, they are just scared that they no longer have a punching bag. So . . . Good job." Add slipped his hand in the door and pet her head lightly, ruffling her head lightly, blush completely coated her face, "I'll see you later plaything." 

Rena saw him walk away as he waved as a goodbye, Rena closed the door and almost giggled. Aisha was able to open the door and walk in as Rena was on the door, Rena looked at Aisha, with a dazed stare, "Aish, I need help." She spoke in a love struck voice as she slid down the door frame, she was completely starstruck by the white haired insanity. Standing up while holding the long pillow her and Aisha threw themselves on Rena's bed, they usually sleep over weekly and this was no exception. 

As they watched movies and ate popcorn, it was time for one of them to shower. "Hey Aish you don't mind me taking the shower first right." Aisha waved her off since she was so focused watching a cartoon about female spies. Entering her bathroom, Rena turned on the shower and just entered letting the hot water hit her back. The water calmed her body and it took every stress away, Rena looked up at the shower head and just let the water consume her. When the soap was coating her hair Rena heard Aisha swatting at something, it got to the point where Aisha was trashing Rena's bedroom. 

Rena quickly got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body, opening the door Rena saw the Dynamos flying around her room like flies

Rena quickly got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body, opening the door Rena saw the Dynamos flying around her room like flies. She smiled ever so slightly as Aisha tried to hit them with a broom, Rena laughed as they flew like wild animals around her room. They flew around her specifically making her hair raise from the air wrapping around her, although Rena knew she couldn't enjoy this moment any longer. Soon enough Rena walked out and started to bang against Add's door. Opening the door, Add looked at Rena, her hair coated in water and soap as it was passed her waist as she gripped her towel with her hand to make sure it doesn't fall. "Get your toys out of my room, Add." 

That voice of hers was poisons, almost like she was disgusted to say his name, Add clicked his tongue and waved his hand. The Dynamos came rushing out of Rena's room and went behind their holder, pinching the bridge between her brows Rena spoke. "Look, tomorrow Aisha and I are going to invite everyone to the beach, but we are leaving early to go buy some stuff before we head there. I don't care if you come or not, but me and Aish need rest." Add looked at Rena he smirked lightly as he closed the door, Rena felt her face almost flush she was able to hold herself together so that was a good sign.