Omg?!?!?!???!

This. Just this.

Stop with the punctuation, bro. You have so much I don't know whether or not you're: surprised, scared, both, neither or shouting. I understand you may think this emphasises something, but it actually looks silly.

Overpunctuated writing is a headache to read. A lot of people use way too many commas, no semi colons (when they're needed), too many exclamation marks and an almost stupid amount of question marks.

I must admit, I did do this when I was a fetus on Wattpad. Now that I'm a toddler, I'm trying to fix those errors.

But, do you know what's worse that overpunctuation? None at all! Or half assed punctuation!

When I see this, my first thought is usually:

I have read many books on Wattpad that don't have punctuation

I have read many books on Wattpad that don't have punctuation. At all. No full-stops, no commas. Just a double space. That's it.

This physically pains me.

But in all honesty, it makes you look like a complete ass when you pull shit like this. Using more than two punctuation to mark the end of a sentence is just silly. Stop doing it. Like, right now.

Then again, you have the half assed folks who just punctuate when they can be bothered to. The fact that people do this is irritating.

They'll leave the following as such:

'Im'
'Aint'
'Dont'
'Cant'
'Theyre'
'Youre'

This annoys me even more because each word/verb has already been shortened. These are contractions of two words. This should be easier for you.

Is it that hard to insert an apostrophe?

My heart bleeds.