Chapter 13

Elsa Elisabeth Moon's P.O.V.

"No, I can't be a princess or your daughter. I mean look at you all, you are people who can do almost anything and me, I'm just a failure. I can not do a simple thing right in my life, I can't even be taken away from it" I told her. I'm crying and as much as I would love to be their daughter I can't, I do not deserve to be happy like this.

"Honey, you are the strongest person I have ever met and I feel special to be the one that have birth to you. It should be me who don't deserve to be your mother. I promise you that one way you'll think of your self as the person that you truly are. So you want me to sing you a song to cheer you up?" she asked me. I not my head telling her that she can sing me a song.

"This song is about you and it speaks the truth. There are people who deeply love you for who you are and no one wants that to chance. I knew deep down in your beating heart that you are a good person but the only thing you have to do is open up to us and let us in. If this song can't kick some sense into you than I know who can. Not that we are forcing you to do anything but we want to have a the cheerful girl that we loved" she said.

Little girl terrified
She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal
A home is no place to hide
Her heart is breaking from the pain that she feels
Every day's the same
She fights to find her way
She hurts, she breaks, she hides, and tries to pray
She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries
Today she's turning sixteen
Everyone singing, but she can't seem to smile
They never get past arms length
How could they act like everything is alright?
She's pulling down her long sleeves
To cover all the memories that scars leave
She says, "maybe making me bleed
Will be the answer that could wash the slate clean"
Every day's the same
She fights to find her way
She hurts, she breaks, she hides, and tries to pray
She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries
This is the dark before the dawn
The storm before the peace
Don't be afraid 'cause seasons change and
God is watching over you
He hears you
Every day's the same
She fights to find her way
She hurts, she breaks, she hides, and tries to pray
She'll be just fine, cause now he hears her when she cries
Every day's the same
She fights to find her way
She hurts, she breaks, she hides, and tries to pray
She'll be just fine, cause now I know he hears her when she cries

Elizabeth finished her song, this was a beautiful and both me and her have tears in our eyes. Can't believe that this is a song about me, I mean I obviously don't deserve to have a song made from my life. Why is Elizabeth so kind to me? I don't call her mother or mom or something like that. I just don't feel ready to be able to call her I mean they must haven't wanted me since they never came back for me all those years ago.

"This song was not made by me but if I'd tell you who did write it you'd be so surprised. In the end of the lyrics is told that someone hears your cries. The one that is meant in this song loves you more than anyone, you should have seen him for the past year. I can tell you that he was a mess, more than you can think. Sometimes if was funny but I always knew that he was only like this because he cares for you and only you" She said. That makes me wonder who it is.

"Who is he?" I asked her. I want to know who it is, I don't have any idea why I want to know it. I just feel like I have to know. Is it someone that I know or is it someone who knows me and I don't know him. I know it is a him because she always says he so it isn't science to know this. Does he really care for me? How on earth can someone do that? I just don't get it.

"You'll find out very soon but in the mean time you really need to get food down to your stomach. I can't let you go through the day without eating anything" She said and I could hear the sadness in her voice. I don't really want to eat but my stomach growls answering her without me wanting to. It has been so long since my stomach has growled, he has also=ways been twisting and swinging.