Chapter 17

Lucy's POV 

The fighting died down before we entered the hot spring. Apparently, Erza came over to the boy's side of the hot spring and beat Natsu and Grey up. Now, Erza is settled down in the hot spring just relaxing. 

"Lucy, how was sleeping in?" Erza said. She is sitting on the side of the spring, with her arms crossed, and at me. 

"Good, I'm sorry about sleeping in." 

"No, it is fine. A vacation is about relaxing. Expect when Natsu and Grey fight." She evilly laughed. Everyone but Erza sweat dropped and chuckled nervously. Was that supposed to be a joke or not? Only Erza will know.

"Levy I was wondering about you and Gajeel's relationship. I mean, you looked close to each other at the guild," I said with a smile on the outside, but an evil grin on the inside. Levy blushes and looks away. HAHA, something is going on with them. Erza is leaning slightly closer and looking straight at her with curiosity. Levy laughs it off. 

"Not this is happening with us. I am just really good friends with him." She scratches the back of her head. 

"Well, I'll ask Juvia once we arrive back at the guild. She is good friends with Gajeel too." I smirk. Trying to extract information from her with fear. This may work or might not. I guess we will find out. She looks down in embarrassment. Everyone is looking at her almost leaning forward. 

"One time, I saw you sitting on Gajeel's lap reading a book in the library," Erza said. Wait, when does she ever go to the library? I mean she could be researching about one of her missions, but I feel like she wouldn't do that. I look to levy and she just is looking down with her face rivaling Erza's hair. 

"OKAY FINE, Gajeel likes me and I can't tell him that I like him back. He probably knows and accepts it. He started to give me small iron gifts, but wouldn't say who it's from and I just figured out who sent them. I confronted him, and he avoided the topic. He told me he wants to always be with me because I was the one who showed him how to love again." Everyone fell in love with her little story.  

"I saw you guys kissing in an alley, I think," I smirk remembering that day clearly. Levy's face turns a bright red color. The blush on her face goes down slowly.  

"Lucy, how is your relationship with Loke?" Levy asks, but I know she is trying to avoid the subject. I will go along with it. 

"I don't get to see him much because of him living in the celestial world, but I think it makes our time together worth more." I think about the good and the bad in my relationship. I think the good overpowers the bad. 

"Erza, how is your relationship with Jellal?" I ask. She puts her hand on her chin. 

"We are good friends." 

"Do you think that it could turn into something more?" Levy questions. Erza immediately blushes. 

"Um, I don't think that Jellal likes me." 

"I think that he just hides his feelings." That's a good point, Wendy. 

"He says that he has a fiance," Erza says looking down. 

"I bet he imagines that Erza is his fiance." Juvia jokes. Erza blushes and looks down. We all laugh.   A crashing sound is heard from the wall that separates the women's and the men's side of the spring. I look up to see Natsu and Grey fighting and the barrier. All the girls try to cover their body, but Erza stands up and summons a sword. She doesn't have anything covering her body. I close my eyes quickly. Loud noises of shouting and crashing can be heard. After everything is quieted down, I open my eyes. There's a wall of ice where the wall once was. 

Someone who works at the hot spring started to yell at us. We all looked up and knew what to do. Almost in unison, all of us stood up and tried to dry our selves off, put our clothes on, and get out of there as fast as we could. Everyone made it out in one piece. The manager of the joint chased after us. He stopped running after a while. I laughed. of course that would happen to us. 

"I'm hungry. Let's go get food." Natsu said. All of us nodded and followed him. I looked for Loke in the group and found him. Using my ninja moves. I snuck up to him and jumped on his back. He yelled in surprise causing me to laugh. He almost lost balance, but he didn't. 

Natsu found a cafe where we all sat down to eat. The waitress walked up to our table and took our orders. 

"What are we going to do for the rest of the day?" Wendy asked. We all sat there in thought. I want to spend time with just Loke, but that probably won't happen. 

 "We could relax at the beach for the rest of the day. Then we could play a game before we go to bed." Erza suggested. 

"I agree," I said. Everyone else agreed to it. Then the drinks came and shortly after the food came. Natsu ate the food so fast that it was flying everywhere. Some landed on Erza and Natsu ran with Erza on his trail. The rest of us ate the rest of the food, paid, and then left. I walked back to the room with everyone to get ready for the beach. I don't think that relaxing and Fairy tail will mix together very go smoothly.