Ursulen

"I have to what?" you asked, completely dumbfounded at what was being asked of you.
"You heard me." a deep, smooth voice said, a devilish smirk on his handsome face.

"That's it? That's all I have to do?"

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p' as he relaxed on his stone throne, cushioned by seaweeds, sponges, and other plants of the sea.

"Just organizing your potions and elixirs? That's all you have to give me?

"Do you want something else then? Because I sure wouldn't mind giving you a much, tougher, job." Ursulen mused, a chilling glint in his turquoise eyes that sent chills down your spine.

"U-Um, no, I think I'll stick with this." you mumbled, deciding not to push anything further.

"Good. Now, chop chop little guppy." He stated before he leaned back to watch you. You grumbled before starting, thinking it was for the best to not provoke him any further.

Hours passed by as you quietly worked, ignoring the sea wizard's obnoxious comments, shooting insults at each other before everything went silent. You enjoyed the serene silence of the cave, only hearing your writing utensil scribbling on the paper as you did his inventory. After sometime, the silence became a little eerie for you. Letting out a soft sigh, you looked at what was left before looking over at the chair that stood in the middle of the cave. Curious as to why he was not moving, you slowly swam up to him, making sure made little to no sound as you did. When Ursulen finally came into view, a small blush dusted your cheeks. There, sleeping on his throne, was the banished wizard himself. Now that you looked a little close, he was more handsome than you had originally thought, but then again, you only had a flash of him ever since that day Ariel thought it was the brightest idea to visit the forbidden cave. He smooth pale skin that had a slight lavender undertone and his facial structure was sturdy and sharp. You blushed as your eyes trailed down lower, observing at how toned he was- "Well aren't you a pervert." you heard. A gasp escaped your lips before (e/c) ones met turquoise ones.

"If you wanted it, then you should've just asked sweetheart." Ursulen smirked.

"Y-Y-You! I am, first of all, not a pervert! Secondly, i-it was deadly quiet so I thought you were dead or something!" you quickly stuttered out before turning away, crossing your arms as you tried to calm down your erratic heart. A chuckle escaped his lips before he sat up and looked at you.

"Aren't you the cutest thing. Dont tell me my little slave has a crush on me already? Its only day one and she already wants to commit such a scandalous act-"

"Sweet Poseidon do you ever know when to shut up?!" You snapped, your face crimson with embarrassment.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of you getting snappy."

"And I'm getting tired of your insults, now if you excuse me I have to finish your chores that your lazy ass couldn't do by yourself." you scoffed before swimming past him and continued to work. Damn him and his damn work.