Aryn

It was a simple day on the beach. The sun was shining, the sky was as blue as blue could be and everything was just right. A basket hung on your arm as you walked along the beach, looking around to find something for your collection. Though that terrible storm had caused many damages and almost killed your cousin in that one night, there were many things that washed up on shore that the sea had created or resurfaced. As you looked around, tossing seaweed aside and picking up whatever seemed of interest of you, there was a definitive splash to your right. Your head shot up as you looked around, but saw no one. "Probably a rock or something." you said to yourself as you continued your scavenger hunt. 

As your hunt continued, your basket began to be filled with random items and sand. You were lost in your own world of adventure, enjoying what you had found. "Huh, what's this?" you asked as you picked it up the foreign item. As you examined the object, something near you made a loud, out of place splash, causing you to yelp and jump a little. When you looked down, you saw a rock, shiny and smooth and not something would just suddenly fall. You looked around to see if there was any body tossing rocks at the sea, however, there was no one there, until you saw a man standing, trying to keep his balance and waving at you.

"Hey! Watch where you're throwing things next time!" You called to him, however, he didn't seemed to get the gist of it. Maybe a foreigner? You just shook your head and continued to scour for more items, until another rock splashed in the water next to you. "That's it! Look sir- Oh my god!" you gasped when you saw the man take a heavy tumble. There was a definitive thud along with a loud splash.

Though you were angry at his negligence, seeing some one hurt was something you couldn't stand. Quickly you ran towards the man, climbing over rocks with caution. "Sir! Oh my goodness are you alright?!" You asked worriedly, trying to climb down the rock. However, luck wasn't on your side at that time and your foot lost it's grip, causing you to tumble as well. But when you did...you didn't feel pain. Wet yes, but no pain. None whatsoever. Slowly your eyes opened and (e/c) orbs met aqua-blue ones. That's when your brain had pieced it together. "A-Aryn?!" you yelped as you got up to your feet. He grinned sheepishly and waved as your eyes widened. There was something majorly differed. Aryn had legs. Not a tail like he originally had, but legs. Human legs.

"Aryn..! What the..! How the..! You have legs!" you managed to say, gesturing to his legs. He grinned happily and nodded as he began to stand up again.

"Sweet god don't stand up!!" you yelped as you immediately turned around, red coating your cheeks. You felt him look at you, probably confused on why his first human friend wont see his magnificent new pare of legs. Your eyes rapidly searched for something until you found a broken ripped up sail. "Perfect." You said as you reached over and grabbed it. You held it up, outstretched as long as your arms can go and high enough so that you cant see Aryn's new found body part. "Alright don't move." you said sternly and he nodded. trying to stand up with all his might. Carefully, you wrapped it around his waist and and tied a knot with the rope that was close by. You gasped as Aryn started to fall and you eased him on a rock.

"Easy." you said as you gently put him down. "You're still new to walking, so give your feet and legs a break." you said as you continued to wrap the sail around him. Eventually, you made a really crummy toga, but it covered what needed to be covered. "Alright, tell me how the hell you got legs." you said as you crossed your arms. You watched as Aryn began to open his mouth, but was suddenly interrupted. "(Y/n)?! (Y/n) where are you!" you heard. You gasped as you recognized that voice. Erica. "Oh crud..! What is she gonna think when she sees me with you looking like-!"

"(Y/n) there you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" You looked over and saw Erica hop over the rocks with ease and raised an eyebrow at you.

"Well who's this?" she asked, a small playful smirk played. Just before you can say anything, you watched Aryn scrambled towards her, almost falling in his attempt. "Woah!" she said as he caught him on time and giggled.

"He's like a puppy! Hello there! What are you doing here?" Erica asked. This time when Aryn opened his mouth, no words came out. Not even a peep. He closed his mouth and tried again but nothing. "Oh goodness." Erica said worriedly. "Looks like he has the heavy case of sea legs and voice loss. Come on (Y/n) help me get him to the castle and we can have dinner!" You slowly nodded as you held Aryn up on the opposite side of Erica and slowly got him out of the rocks and towards the castle. "Maids!" Erica called once we stepped into the castle. Immediately, a swarm of ladies in black and white came in, worried expressions coating their faces. "Ladies, will you please help this gentleman out? (Y/n) and I found him on the shore. He seemed to have been in that terrible storm! Please get him warmed up and ready for dinner tonight! And guards, help the maids out too." Erica ordered. Immediately, the guards took Aryn away from you both as the maids quickly followed behind him.

"Why don't you get ready to (Y/n). I mean, you're soaking wet..again." Erica giggled, lifting a seaweed from your side and flicking it to the side with a kind smile before walking off. You sighed as you walked to your room, your mind somewhere else. Why wasn't Aryn talking to you? He didn't even speak a word! Did he seriously loose his voice? And how did he gain legs! But..what was that look on Aryn's face when he saw Erica..?

"No...no I must be over evaluating things. Erica is probably the first human besides me he ever got to see." You said to yourself. At least....that's what you wanted to believe...