Cruellos

Your eyes fluttered open to the golden lights that seeped through the curtains and into the, rather large, master bedroom. Just as you were about to sit up and stretch your limbs, you felt a weight wrap around your waist holding you down. 'What the...', you thought as you turned to see a beautiful man sleeping. His parted black and white hair was now tousled from moving around in his sleep, his strong, sharp jawline was relaxed and his breathing was even and steady. Your (e/c) orbs scanned the man's face and slowly went to his chest. You blushed immensely as you realized that the man sleeping next to you, was shirtless. Half of your brain freaked out while the other half admired his lean and chiseled body. "Are you done checking me out?" You heard a deep voice asked. You blushed even more as you saw the man now awake and staring at you. "Because if you are..." he began with a sly smirk growing on his lips.

Next thing you knew, you were now under him on your back with him hovering on top of you. You let out a squeak as his steely eyes bored into your own. He let out a sadistic chuckle as he leaned towards your ear. "You look so helpless." He whispered as he softly bit the shell of your ear. You gasped and your face grew hotter from his hot breath tickling down your neck. "It makes you look irresistible. I just want to eat. You. Up." He whispered again and began to place soft, supple kissed down your neck.
"C-Cruellos..." you whimpered out.
"Hmm~?"
"I-It's the morning...."
"So?"

You let put another gasp, your hands automatically flying up to his sharp shoulders. You felt him smirk against your (s/c) neck and began to abuse that spot, sucking, licking and biting it repetitively. You let out soft mewls and moans as your slim fingers tangled themselves into his black and white hair as your other hand lightly traced the lines of his toned back. Cruellos let out a low moan as one of his hands trailed up your smooth, (s/c) legs, lifting up your silk, (f/c) nightdress all the way to your upper thigh. "That's going to leave a beautiful mark, my dear." You heard him coo, admiring his work done on your neck.

His face was now hovering above yours and your lips were just centimeters away. This time, you took the dare and pressed your lips against his. He let out a satisfied hum as he kissed back eagerly. You let out another moan as Cruello pushed his tongue into your wet cavern and began to taste every nook and cranny. You didn't bother fighting for dominance, however, you did reply to his tongue action with your own. You slipped your tongue into his mouth and began doing the same thing as he did. Even though your mind was now fogged with lust and love for the man in front of you, you wanted to be sure he got the hint. He had marked you his and you wanted to do the same. Yes, you did get jealous. You got jealous at how all the women would fall to his feet and give their bodies to him in a matter of seconds, or tried to seduce him in any matter. You did get jealous of the women that worked with him. She was a designer just like him, both twisted and both filled with a passion for fashion (I can't believe I said that. =.=) She would always brush ignore your, or gave this glare with a smug look that said 'I have his attention now.'

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Surprised, you pulled away quickly and looked at the large, wooden doors. "Cruello looked aggravated and grunted to whoever to come in, then went back to kissing your neck. The door opened to see a thin lady in regular attire. "S-sir! She's here," Janet (Jasper) said. Cruellos groaned. "Fine. Tell her I'll be down in a few minutes." With that, Janet left the room, closing the door behind her. Cruello sighed as he got off of you. "I'm afraid that our little time of fun has to end." Before he could officially climb off the bed, you grabbed him by the hand and sat up. "M-must you go?" You asked timidly. Cruello raised a dark eye brow. "My, are you jealous of my new partner?" You looked down and blushed behind the curtain of your (h/c) hair.

"Oh, my dear (y/n), I would never betray you like that~" He said as he tucked your hair behind your ear and used his index finger to life your face to make him look at you. "I made it my soul mission to create the finest fur coats the world has ever known. And for you, my dear, the perfect coat that only you can wear." He said as he wrapped his signature coat around you and walked to the bathroom to get ready for his day. As you sat on the large bed in tangled sheets with Cruellos coat around you, you smiled. "He did notice." You whispered and giggled as you snuggled into his coat.