Maleficent

It was the day that you had helped your darling Aurora set up for and it was the day that Maleficent had despised the most. Today was Aurora's wedding day where she will marry the dashing and slightly ditsy, Prince Phillip. As you stood in the grand room in which the King, Prince Phillip's father, had given you and Aurora to dress, you helped her get dressed. "Oh my goodness..! (Y/n)..! This dress is beautiful!" Aurora said with glee, staring at the mirror as she looked at her wedding dress. It was indeed beautiful and it fit her innocence so well. The dress a beautiful white and embedded with small, delicate and detailed flowers the color of pink, blue and green, all pastel. The sleeves were long and it ended at the base of her shoulders and to add with the elegant dress, a crown of gold was placed on her golden blonde hair. "You can thank your step father for it." you said with a smile. "He was the one that was meticulous about it." A small giggle escaped your lips as you would remember how he would boss the three fairies of how he wanted the dress to look like and that a single mistake would not be looked over.

"That he is (Y/n)." Aurora said with a smile. "Do you...do you think he would give us his blessings?" she asked. You thought about it for a bit before parting your lips to speak. "To you, my dear, he would always. But to Prince Phillip...now that is going to be a challenge."

"He never was fond of Phillip was he?" she asked looking at the mirror. A small smile graced your lips as you placed your gentle hands on her shoulder.

"You know what I think?" you asked, fixing her hair so it draped just right. "I think he's just stubborn that his little beasty is going to be taken away. Never forget, he loves you dearly and you would always be his first priority." A smile graced Aurora's petal pink lips. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Madam (Y/n), the wedding is about to begin and you are requested in the ball room." a woman's voice said.

"I have to go now. Oh, good luck!" you said giddily as you gave Aurora a good hug before walking out in your formal and lavished gown. It was a beautiful gown, yet again picked by Maleficent himself and very unique from the others. It was more fitting towards your body than all the other dresses that the others wore and it had an elegant train at the end. The sleeves were long and form fitting as well and it reached from the ends of your wrist to the base of your shoulder. With the color being (favorite color), you seemed and felt more regal than the others in this room and that just made you a little bit giddy on the inside. "The gown suits you." you heard a deep voice say. You looked at the direction of the throne to see Maleficent sitting on the throne draped in a beautiful black, his wings, most definitely tucked in.

A blush dusted against your (s/c) cheeks and you smiled. "Well you were the one who picked it." you said. He hummed as he held out a hand for you to take. You smiled as you gently placed your delicate (s/c) hands in his and he guided you to the throne next to him. Even after you had sat down on the throne, he still held your hand yet his eyes were focused on the ballroom floor, watching as the many guests talked amongst themselves. You watched as he continued to daze off and you knew exactly what was on his mind. It would be on any loving father or step-father that was about to see their little girl, or little beasty for this sake, to be wedded off to some man. You smiled as you gave his hand a gentle squeeze, letting him know that it was going to be okay.

Soon the wedding began and everyone watched with cheerful smiles, well...most of them. It took a great deal of effort for Maleficent to not grab the prince and feed him to Diaval's dragon form. Soon the wedding was over and the newly wedded couple danced on the ballroom floor, swaying to the music the orchestra masterfully played. "(Y/n) what do you think if I feed him to the hounds?" Maleficent asked mindlessly. You blinked before you turned to him.

"Really Maleficent, you must relax. Be happy that Aurora is married!" You explained.

"Yes but why him? This...ditsy prince!" he grumbled. "I swear if he so much as touches her in any form beyond an embrace I will make sure his skull will be on a mantle." A giggle escaped your lips and you shook your head. "As a protective father should. But...You do know that they will court one day." you explained slowly.

"Oh...I'll make sure they wont." Maleficent said with a smirk. Oh...Poor Prince Phillip. He surely will not have an easy beginning.