Trouble

Aro Pov:
After leaving my little princess' bedroom, the rest of the family gathered in the throne room.
"What are we gonna do, my love?" My wife and mate asked me.
"I don't know, my dearest. This is not just some random vampire. This is our daugther. She must be hurting, since she made this choice. I have not seen her this upset, since the 40's, where we took the keys to her tank. And I think she is just starting to let that issue go."
"True, she held that grudge for almost 70 years, and she still holds it to this very day." My brother Caius said.

In that moment, the entire atmosphere of the castle changed. Every one of us became scared to our very core.
It became more and more dark and cold, like there was no happiness left in the world.

Our entire family looked around, trying to find something to keep them happy and less scared. It was like not even our mates could keep us happy.

"What happened?" Jane asked scared.
That was a first. Jane is never scared of anything.

Well, except one thing.

"I don't know, sister." Alec said, as he went to stand by her said.
All of our vampires began to gather around the thrones for comfort and protection.

"She did it." We could heard from Marcus.

"What do you mean, brother?" Caius asked.
Everyone turned their attention to the brown-haired, tired-looking king.

"When our beloved princess turned of her emotions, she also cut her mating bond with the Major. There is nothing left for her now. No caring, no love, no kindness or in other words, she has given up her humanity. And it will not be easy to turn it back on. Only something really dangerous or stupid will bring back our happy princess. And I have a feeling her mate is not going to be happy about this."

With that being said, we all became more scared than we already were.

But one thought remained: what has happened to my daughter?

Major Pov:
After my conversation with Peter, I went back to the house and called a family meeting.
"I am going to Voltera."

My declaration was met with silence, right until....

"WHAT!!!!" It came from the pixie herself.
"ARE YOU INSANE!!!"
"No, Alice, but you are. Both Peter and my inner beast has told me the truth."

Again, silence.

"Jasper, what are you talking about?" Carlisle asked.
I could feel their curiosity spike with every word that had been said so far.

"Alice lied to everyone. I am not her mate. She only pretended to be my mate for protection and sex, and with that, hurting my real mate in the process.

"Alice, why would you do something so horrible?" Esme exclaimed in shock.

"Why do you think, mom. He is the Major of the Sourthern Wars, he is powerful and strong. Who would not take this opportunity to swoop in and steal him?"

"But if Alice is not your mate, then who is?"

Princess Isabella.

Edward gasped, I guessed he read my mind.

"The princess is Jasper's mate."

"Oh my god. This is bad. Really bad. Aro and the Volturi are probably mad and is thinking about going on a killing spree!! Alice, just what the hell have you done?!??!?" Rosalie yelled.

And it was in that moment Alice began to realize what she had done.

But after that I felt nothing but darkness and coldness. Their was no happy feelings in our family, only depression and coldness.

Edward was the one to speak first.
"She must have turned of her humanity. And with it, her mating bond to Jasper."

I let out a roar that shook the house.

My mate has left me.

NO!!!!!!

I could feel my other personalities yelling at the same time:
I WILL GET YOU BACK, MY MATE. NO MATTER WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

I WILL GET YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!