Arrival in Italy

Bella Pov:

As soon as the plane landed in Rome, Demitri and Felix were there to great me at the black posche with tinted windows, so that the sun would'nt expose us. They had managed to pack in the shadows, so we could get in the car without sparkling.

Saphira was still in her cat transporter, edging to get out of the transporter and back in her dragon form.

"so, how was Forks, Your Highness?" Felix asked. I did'nt know what to tell them, or how to tell them that the Princess of the Volturi had been rejected by her own mate. But they all would know soon.

"How many times have I told you to call me Bella or Isabella, instead of Your Highness?" I asked. I have told them many times before to not call me that, because they are like the brothers I never had.

"Sorry, Princess. But you did'nt answer the question." Demitri said. I know both of them have a hard time showing emotions outside the castle, but I could tell that they were dying to know about Him.

"I'll tell you when everyone is gathered. I do not want to repeat this more than once."

"Of course, Princess. But just know that we are here for you, whatever you need." Felix said, looking at me like a loving brother.

"I know, but right now I just want to go home and change into one of my many dresses and relax." I loved the outfit I was wearing, but I loved dresses more. I mostly wore dresses when I am in the castle. The dresses comes with crowns, necklaces, rings, bracelets. Anything a Princess need to show her status to her people.

The rest of the carride was filled with a comfortable silence. I focused my attention back to Saphira and took her out of her transporter and started pet her and scracthed her behind her ear, and she began purring.'

After a few hours we finally arrived at the castle.

My car door was opened by James, my personal butler and he is a vampire. He was kind of oldfashioned, but he was an amazing butler. James reached out his hand for me to take, so I could get out of the car with difficulty. I got out of car with Saphira, who turned back into her dragon form and she started to run around every where beacuse she was so happy to be in her normal form.

"Welcome home, Madam. A hot bath with rosepedals and white lillypedals and bubbles have been prepared in your suite. Dinner has been brought up as well. A bottle of O-negative, heated at 98.6 degrees, your personal prefrence. I took the liberty of having a dress with accesseries and a crown laid out for you as well." James said as he took my bags and started carring them to my room.

"Thank you, James, You never dissapoint me. What would I do without you?" I said sincerely. James is the best butler anyone could have. He is a life saver.

"I do not know, Madam, and let us hope we never have to find out." James answered. He loves working for me. We walked while we talked and we had finally arrived at my suite and James opened the door for me.

"Indeed, James. Can you go to my father and announce my arrival? And tell him that I will great everyone after having taking a bath and changed into more comfortable clothes. "

"Of course, Madam, right away." James bowed and left my suit.

I turned around to face my room and and headed to my bathroom.

(Since Bella's Suite is so big, it has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 walk-in closets. The ones shown in this chapter is the main ones Bella uses the most. Bathroom will be shown in the next chapter. Another thing I forgot to mention i the begining, Bella has the abillity to sleep and due to the whole Mate-stress she sleeps a lot, to have a moment of peace.) 

(Bella Suite)

(Bella Suite)

(Bella Bedroom)

(Bella Bedroom)

(Bella Closet)

(Bella Closet)