The Cullens Reactions

Jaspers Pov:

We were out hunting. But not for blood. HER. The girl that ran away at school. Who was she? Why did she look familiar? Why does my chest hurt? I would'nt stop hurting ever since I saw that girl. She is very beautiful. With golden eyes, and long, curly brown hair. She was a godess. She should be worshipped by many men. But somehow that thought alone was enought to drive me insane. I did'nt like the fact that other men would look at her. Or even be near her.

"Is something wrong, Jazzy-poo?" Alice asked me. Man, I HATE her voice. I looked around to see that the entire family had stopped walking to hear our conversation. I know that Rose and Emmett does'nt like Alice or Edward. That makes 3 of us.

"No, nothing is wrong. Let's just see if we can find her, okay?" I was eager to find her, but why? i could feel the Major roll his eyes at me. I haven't heard from him in a long time. 

I suddenly heard a purring sound, it sounded like an animal, a really big one. We alle descided to follow it. Right there, in front of us sat a giant creature with wings? and the girl we have been looking for all day. The creature noticed us and started growling, alarting the girl that we were here.

"What is it, girl? What's wrong?" God, even her voice was beautiful. This girl sure is a piece of work. She is amazing. And that's when Alice started to open her big mouth. Wait a minute, She is the Princess of the Volturi!?! After she took of on the giant creature. And my chest started to hurt again.

"You really are an idiot." The Major said.

What the hell did i do?