Love

Love is what brought me here to Forks, but I have felling that love will be the one thing to drive me away.

Jasper.
He was all I could think of.
I hope he knew that he and the pixie weren't really mates.
I think deep down he knows, well, if he doesn't know, then the Major knows.
I know that the Major knows, just like Izzy knows who our mate is.

But why the Major chooses to keep it a secret from Jasper, I'll never know.
But how to make him see it the worst part of all parts in the history of bad parts.......

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting just a tad.
But how to make him see it?

We were so in love back in the days, before he left Maria's army.
I've got scars to put his scars to shame.
I have so many scars that it is kind of creepy.
But I never show them.
If I show them, I can see the disgust and horror on peoples faces.
Just the look on their faces is enough to make the big bad scary Goddess of War crumbled right back into her hiding, burried deep within me.

I need my mate to help me.
He is just like me.
He has the same army-experience, the same scars, the same relations to Peter and Charlotte, and the same hatred to Maria.

Now, all I need to do is to get him to realize he is my mate and dump the pixie.

That shouldn't be so hard, right?