Just great!

Before School, i flew with Saphira through the forest to relax and to spend time with her. We do this every day, sometimes more times a day.

Timeskip:
I walked inside Forks High School Friday morning.
I was in a great mood.
I had spent the whole night hunting, so that I would have more patient and strength to survive another day in hell.

I walked into the cafeteria, only to be met with the most terrible sight.
Alice kissing my mate.
I have been in several vampire wars, have had ripped my limbs of, several times, but that really hurt.
I could feel my heart break into pieces.
I had to hug myself to keep myself from falling apart.

I couldn't handle the pain, I needed to get out of here as fast as possible.
I got into my car and drove as fast as I could home.
I ran inside the house and straight to my bedroom, where Saphira was sleeping on a flat, thick mounting rock.
I ran straight to my bed and threw myself on the bed and cried.
But to add more to my bad luck, I don't cry regular tears.

I cry blood.

The next thing I know, Saphira was slowly pushing her head against my arm to get my attention. I looked up at her and saw her worried eyes.
I couldn't help myself. I threw myself at Saphira and wrapped my arms around her neck and hold her close against me.
She wrapped her wings around me and held me for the rest of the day.