Chapter 4

"Come on you never have any fun!!!" Kiki cried as we walked to school

"Come on you never have any fun!!!" Kiki cried as we walked to school. I personally don't like walking to school because I'm a falling disaster. But today I was practically dragged.
" I'm so annoyed at you! Why didn't you come to the party?" Kiki crossed her arms with frustration.
" well I was going to but then it took me so long to right my pros and cons list that by the time I had made my decision the party had already ended," I said twiddling with my thumbs trying to be sad. You see I actually didn't want to go. I mean I hate parties and I'm really claustrophobic so I decided not to go. Instead I watched loads of teen wolf episodes. I also put my phone on silent so I wouldn't get bombarded with texts and phone calls.

" well still! You could have at least answered my millions of texts and missed calls," she said pointing a finger in my face. I ignored the topic when Cara walked over.
" hey guys," she said waving her hand.
" why were you not at the party either?" Kiki asked getting irritated.
"Oh, well parties aren't really my thing," she said bluntly," besides I was caught up in a ton of homework I got," she said shrugging.
N
Wen we reached school we waved at Olivia, Sarah and Jemma. We kind of drifted apart but they we were still friends with them.
When the bell rang I headed off to Art class. Art was pretty boring seeing as though none of my friends were in it . I sat beside no one because there was an empty space.
" good morning class!!" Ms Evans said cheerfully. I never know why she is so cheerful at this time of day. It makes me cringe a little.

" we have a new buy in our class today!He arrived a little late so that why he wasn't at school for the last week, but do welcome him, come in Ryan,"
He entered into the room he had brown hair with natural green eyes. He was about 6'1. Wow that's super tall! I'm like up till his shoulders. He smiled at the teacher and walked to towards....me?!

Then  I started to panic. Why was he walking over to me?? He walked right up to my lane then sat down carelessly in the empty space next to me. Ohhhhhhh that makes more sense. I resumed painting my fruit bowl. To be honest my painting did not look like a fruit bowl. It looked like a bowl with different colours mashes up. I wasn't proud of this painting but I'm never proud of any painting I do so....

Like the curious girl I am. I wanted to see if the if Ryan here was good at art. So as I pretended to drop my paintbrush I smacked my head on top of one of the girl in my class'  canvas.
"Ugh not again," I rubbed the back of my head and sat back in my seat. I tilted slightly to my right and captured his painting with my eye. Woah, it's really good . But the sight of the beauty didn't last long. Just before I realised I had tilted way to far that i fell of my chair making Ryan's canvas fall flat to the floor which knocked all the other canvas' over. In my lane.
Crash!
Oops.
"Ava Mc Caddens! What do you think you are doing?!" Ms Evans cried.why do they always like to use the surnames!
"Uhhh... lying on the floor?" I said checking my surroundings the whole. Class was now looking at me by now. Some were whispering and well most of them were laughing and I was kind of use to it now.

I mean I am the clumsiest girl in the world.

* * * * * *

I was now sitting in front of the principals office. The reception was really dull. The old receptionists were mean and they never liked people being happy. I know, I know. It's sad. But I think they're secretly witches. Miss macintosh, the head receptionist is really creepy. I swear I saw her with a broomstick and she was cackling evilly!
" Miss mc Caddens, Mr Montieth will see you now," one of the witches said in her cackling voice. Hehehe I know it's mean. I nodded and turned the knob and walked through the door. The smell of mint burned through the my nostrils. Did I forget to mention that Mr Montieth used to be a Dentist.Yea he still thinks he is and we all know he isn't .
"Ahh Ava, come sit down," he said rushing me to the seat. I sat down in the seat opposite him.
" Now Ava this is your 3rd visit to the office in a week. What do you think you are leading you're reputation towards?" He said.
"Well Mr Montieth, with all do respect I don't know what I did wrong," I said leaning back in my chair," Im just a little clumsy that's all,"
"Mint?" He said passing me a tin of mints.
"No thank you" I said.
"
"Anyways Ava, you are a very good student always enthusiastic to learn,"he said crossing his legs, " so I'll let you of with the detention but that doesn't mean I like what you did. If I see this behaviour of clumsiness again. I'm afraid that there will be consequences, you may leave." I gladly got up from my seat and slipped slightly getting to the door. I turned and gave him a hopeless look in return he chuckled a little.

I don't know if I can not be clumsy. It's a part of me. I'm Ava clumsy Mc Caddens.