Chapter 1

I opened my eyes gently. Right in front of me stood a big golden retriever.
"Archie come here boy!" I said as the dog jumped on to me licking my face delightfully.
"Get off !" I laughed.
I reached for my phone and pressed the button. I was so excited today was the first day of high school a new start.
Suddenly I saw loads of texted saying " where are u Ava Mc Caddens!!!!!!"
Oh no. This bad. I sat up then banged myself of the shelf.
"Ouch !!! I need to get that fixed,"I said as I took the sheets off. Oh wait I forgot......SCHOOL!! I ran down stairs grabbed a banana the eat it nn the way up. I ran to the toilet yanked the toothbrush and toothpaste. Then I accidentally squirted it all over me.
"Awww that's my favourite top,"
I brushed my teeth quickly then ran to my room pulled on my unicorn emoji top then  pulled on some jeans. Then I grabbed my bag and stuffed loads of books. Next I ran to the stairs.
"Agggggghhhhhh!!!!" I screamed as I fell down the down the staircase. My brother Jame had left his biology textbook at the top of the stairs. But luckily my sister Lily's beanbag was at the bottom. I ran to the bus stop where I saw the last bus.
"Wait for me !!!!!" I yelled as he drove off.
" stupid bus driver!" I said as I stamped my feet on the ground. I walked over to the bus stop and sat down.
Suddenly I saw a car drive past and I know exactly who that is.
" Maya!!!!!!!"
"What are u wearing!" She said as she she pulled over.
" uhhhh...... a shirt"
" it's a unicorn emoji top u do know that ur going to high school not nursery," she said as she opened the door. I hopped in and dumped my bag down on the floor. Oh BTW that's my sister just so u know.
"Why didn't u wake me up," I asked.
" We thought we wouldn't disturb u,"
I had been looking forward to this for years and at least my siblings could have helped me.
"Oh here we are,"
We're 2 blocks away," I said.
" I know I just don't want to be seen with u now get out,"
" rude much," I said as I grabbed my bag and jumped out.
" have a clumsy day,"she said as she drove off.
" great ,this is just great"
I started walking forwards admiring everything going on around me. Before I mew it I was there.  On the gates there was a big bulletin board and on. It in big bold writing it said
NO NON UNIFORM
You should have recieved a letter about the new school uniform thank you
Your sincerely
Mrs dishburger
Oh my god.