Chapter 2

Happy reading :)
I stood still and stared at the bulletin board. I'm dead meat.
I turned round hoping my sister would pass. I hid my self  under the shelter hoping no one from my school would notice me. I slid my phone out of my pocket and texted Kiana.
Kiki I'm dead meat I sent her quickly. Knowing I knew she would text back in 3..2..1..
Oh my god what's wrong I've been calling all morning she replied.

Long story.... I'm not wearing uniform and I need some :(

Ava!!! Didn't u get the letter over the summer

No my parents haven't been hear remember maya was looking after us ..
My parents left us 3weeks before school for there anniversary in Paris. So our house has been a pretty big mess.
All right here's what we'll do I'll ask to go to the toilet and meet u at the bike shed x

Kk thnx X I sent,
5 minutes later Kiana emerged from the gate. Kiana was wearing her neat uniform as for I was wearing a unicorn top 😊
"Oh my god what are u wearing !!!" She cried.
"A unicorn top ..."
"Ha anyway my mum bought loads of uniform for me and hailey so u can borrow some of that come on we have to hurry !!" Kiana pulled me from under the shed and we carefully left the school ground with out getting caught. It didn't take long for us to reach her house since they literally  lived just across the road. When we got in she dragged me upstairs and when we got up I rubbed my arm pouting at her.
"Come on I think Hailey has some spare clothes," she said as we walked into her twin sisters room. Hailey had loads of posters and girly stuff all over her room she had signs saying #no.1 everywhere. We opened her closet to find piles and piles of clothes!!
"Woah .." I said.
"Yea she's had a bit of a change over the summer she really likes fashion and clothes etc" Kiana sighed. I felt for Kiana  I noticed how Hailey stopped talking  with her sister and became a bit distance. Kiana and Hailey are now opposites !
" look I found the spare uniform ! " she pulled out a the whole outfit even the shoes,
"Now go get changed I do not want to get in trouble on my first day ," she said shooing me off.

Luckily Hailey was the exact same size as me so the uniform fitted perfectly.
I ran down with my bag and out the door as fast as I could.
" Finally,"she huffed as she started walking towards the school.
"Keep ur socks on grumpy head," I muffled under my breath. When we reached the school. Kiana ran back to class while I had to go to the reception which I had know idea where was because I forgot the pack that we got at the meeting.
Smooth, Ava
I tried asking for directions but got to scared cause all the people that I pasted were really intense.
"Do you need some help?" Someone asked tapping me on the shoulder.i jumped round  to find a girl round my age with blue eyes and long dirty blonde hair.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare u its just that u look a little lost,"
"Yea are u a freshman?" I ask.
"Yes u van borrow my map ,"
"Oh thank u so much," I said pulling her in a hug. I'm bit of a hugger. She hugged me back.
"Sorry I'm a bit of a hugger," I said.
"So am I !!" She said smiling.
" so what class are u looking for," she asked.
"Oh I said searching for the timetable that I remember putting in my bag the night before.
"309 English ,"
"Oh that's my class!!"
"What that's so weird." I said looking a bit taken back. This school is supposed be really big.

On the way there me and Cara (i learnt her name) compared timetables and we had nearly every class except from Art and biology. Cara's actually coming from Germany because her Dad got a good offer here for a job. When we reached the class we opened the door and Miss Hitchburn was sitting at the desk doing marking. Cara took her seat and I walked over to the desk. The whole class was staring at me 😟.
"Miss McCaddens where have u been ?"
"Uhhhh....I got a bit lost,"
"I let you off because it's the first day but I don't want to see this behaviour any more understood," I quietly nodded my head and walked over to the spare seat next to Cara.
The rest of the period was quite fun after the work part:). We got into groups of 5 and we had to act out Shakespeare plays I went with Cara and 3 other girls they were all really nice and we got on really well together. There names were Olivia, Sarah and Jemma. Biology was okay I had Olivia there and Sarah but we didn't talk cause the teacher watched everyone like a hawk.
At lunch I introduced Kiana to my new friends and we all talked and just got to know each other.

After school I walked home with Cara. She said she was walking to her house and needed a few directions.
"Wow u live really close to my house," I said
"I know," she said happily
"Well here's your house according to ur address," I looked down at the paper double checking. I was kinda liked the idea of having a friend so close to my house.
"Bye !!" Cara cried as I walked down the driveway.
"Bye see ya tomorrow!"I said waving my hand in the air. I turned round and walked to my house. I opened the lock and went into the house. As always it was crazy an like other people's houses. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters and that doesn't even include me. There's Maya who's the oldest then Luke , James ,me, lily , twins Sam and Dylan. There's 7 of us and my parents, our ancient dog Archie and our pet snake Esfar.
We're a pretty unorganised family so it's hard to not get embarrassed.

I walk into the kitchen trying to avoid my siblings chasing each other. I dodge past them and make my self some toast. The minute I sit down with my lovely toast my greedy brother snatches it and munches away.
"Your welcome Luke," I say sarcastically
"Thanks, " he says with a mouth full of my toast.
"Anyway where's Maya," I say getting up from my chair and tripping over myself.
"She went out....somewhere," he said walking out of the kitchen. I followed him out of the kitchen and up to my room. I kicked my shoes of and lay on my bed. Today was good later in the day it would have been horrible if i didn't have a friend like Kiana.
I dragged myself to my desk and forced myself to start my homework. Why do teachers pile me with homework what did I ever do to them 😭.

After I finished my homework I went to Maya's room to check if she was there and of course she wasn't. I went straight to James' room because Luke is the most laziest person in the world. I knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said. As I walked in I saw him playing with his pet Esfar. Mum never allows him to take the snake out cause he's really big and it creeps everyone out.
"One to stroke him ?" He said as I waked in.
"Yea ...no thanks," I said making sure I was at least 2 meters away from it.
"Anyway I was wondering who was making dinner cause I'm assuming she's at another party..." I said not taking my eye of his terrifying pet.
"I'm not sure," he says. I look round his room. James loves reptiles and plants,"can't u just do it,"
Like always I have to do everything. I waked away without arguing cause theres no point. I walked over to Lily's  room. She was sitting on her bed reading a horse book. Lily loves horses. She has a really tiny room but it's full of horse posters.
I only heard Archie, Sam and Dylan running about the house. I turned round and ran for the stairs I was so distracted about to food that I tripped over James' biology book.
This time Lily's bean bag wasn't there I hit myself and bumped into the wall. You probably would have thought that my generous siblings would have come and helped me. But no. I sat up and rubbed my head I was used to this kinda stuff .I think I could get into the world Guinness book of world records for the clumsiest girl in the world.

I got up from the floor and went to the kitchen I took 7 packets of mac and cheese. It was the easiest meal to make . After I made it I called everyone down and we sat our massive table.
"Does anyone know if mum and dad called?" Mum and Dad really deserve this holiday having ten living things in the house is not easy. Maya told them not to worry and that she would take care of all of us. Sure
"Nope, " Luke said with loads of food in his mouth
"Ewwwww!!!!!" Lily cried taking her plate out of the room.
"Lily where are you going?"
"You don't think I'm going to sit in front of him and eat,"she said gesturing to him as she walked away.
"If she's going so am I ," the twins say simultaneously ,"come on Archie ," they say getting up while Archie follows them happily.
"I'm out ," Luke said taking his plate up to his room.
"Thanks for staying James," since he was the only one on the table.
"Oh I'm only staying for the dessert,"he says.
Of course..
"There is no dessert," I say quietly.
"Well see ya,"he says walking away.
My family are just so...... I have no words.