8.

The small chirps from the petite crickets outside, filled the silent room I remained it. I opened my secured eyes and noticed I was in an unknown bedroom filled with lit candles, and a giant chandelier outlined with miniature little diamonds and a gold base. I scanned the expensive looking room, mesmerized by the different items in the room. 

"You like it?'' I heard a calm and modulated voice say. I turned towards the voice across the room, and notice Louis sitting in a black recliner, playing with his cup of ruby red wine. 

Though he seemed harmless, I didn't bother to say any words. He grinned from my lack of communication towards him.

"What's wrong, baby kitten. Does mummy cat have your tongue,'' Louis teased. I felt my body tense up from the unusual nickname for a boy my age.

"N-Nothing,'' I said meekly, playing with my fingers trying to bring down the awkwardness that filled the room. Louis took a sip from his wine and sighed. He gently set his glass cup down and walked towards the bed I was sitting on. He sat right next to me and stared right into my eyes. 

"I'm going to a club, to get wasted. Want to join me or you wanna stay here with your little girlfriend,'' Louis asked playing with hair. I swallowed hard and pulled his veiny hands away from my locks.

"I'll s-stay here...alone,'' I said trying to avoid his cold hard stare. Louis shrugged and got off the bed.

"Fine, be a little twat and sit here alone playing with your fingernails while I have the time of my life,'' he yelled at my face as he stormed out the room. I  was really confused to why he was making this a big deal. 

"Sorry.'' I simply said as I sat in the hushed room. I looked at the clock that was next to the bed I was on. I couldn't believe it was 2:00am, already. I groaned. I knew I really liked to party, and I knew I wanted to go but something was telling me not to. ''I don't even know the club he's going to'' I told myself. I was going to stay put. I wasn't going to go after him tonight.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud ringing noise coming from the bathroom. I slowly made my way from the bed to the bathroom. 

I opened the bathroom door and picked up the ringing phone. 

"H-Hello?'' I asked. 

"Hello sir, we are The police searching for a young boy by the name Harry Styles. He's been missing for 2 weeks and his friends, and  family have been looking for him for a while now. They wanted us to put out a search for him. The reward is 1000 pounds. If he is found before next Friday, you might even get a bonus.''

My heart pace began to enhance as I held the phone. "Y-yes, I'm Harry Sty-''.  I was immediately tackled to the ground by the only person I would never expect to see.

Eleanor.

"What are you doing!?' I yelled as the brunette girl sat on top of me, pining me against the marble floor. She placed her manicured finger on my lips as the police kept asking ''what is happening'' on the phone.

"Please. Don't tell them who you really are. Louis will be very unpleased with you,'' she stated. I shook my head. "Fuck this...'' I thought to myself.

I pushed the girl off me and crawled back to the phone. "Yes! I'm Harry Styles, the missing boy, I don't know the address but I'm in London. Save me!'' I yelled through the phone. There was a dead buzz at the end of the line. ''Hello?''   ''Hello!?''

There was no answer only a beeping sound until a robot sounding woman answered the phone.  

"I'm sorry but the line has been cut off. Please contact this number again, or your phone company for further assistants. Thank you.''