My Dark Little Secret *Larry Stylinson* demon!Louis

(Harry's POV most of the time unless I change it in the top)

I sat and watched my best friend, Niall, slowly chop on my pizza. "Harry, you haven't eaten anything all day'' he said spitting everywhere. "Niall, I warmed up my pizza and it's now it's magically gone,'' I said sarcastically, looking at my empty plate. He shrugged. "You got me nasty veggie pizza and I love  meat lovers, so I'm eating your pizza'' he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes before I grabbed the cold veggie pizza. "I'm going to warm this up,'' I said getting up. I walked towards the kitchen and popped the pizza into the microwave. I heard the door slam making me flinch before I heard a faint scream. I walked back into the living room of my small house. "Oh my god, Liam is here with chocolate cake, Harry" Niall said licking his lips. I let out a sigh in relief.

"Niall, you scared me, I thought a burglar was in here or something,'' I said walking back in the kitchen. "Sorry, Haz,'' Liam said patting my back. I smiled at his innocent response. "Zayn, Niall, and you will have to go carting without me,'' Liam said sadly. 'Why? We get to wear those fancy outfits,'' I said taking a bite out of my pizza. He nodded. "I still have a little cold and I don't want to drive a small kart with a headache,'' he exclaimed. I nodded, understandably. "At least go clubbing with us tonight,'' I said with a big smile.

"Can't,'' Liam said opening the fridge and getting some juice. I sighed. I honestly really wanted to see Liam happy with his boyfriend, Niall, on a cart. Even though they won't admit it, I know they are gay or at least bi. I finished my pizza and got ready to go cart riding. "I'm totally gonna beat your ass,'' I heard a familiar voice yell. I walked over to see a tanned boy pissed. "What's wrong, Zayn,'' I asked.

"Niall, thinks I won't even drive the cart, the whole route becuase I'm to scared my hair will mess up, and that's is complete bullshit,'' he said, frowning slightly. I chuckled. Niall walked in texting on MY phone! "Hey, what the hell are you doing,'' I asked. "Oh Hey Harry, I was wondering if you would like to fuck again tonight, love Grimmy,'' Niall read loudly. My face began to grow hot as I snatched the phone from Niall's pale hands. It didn't even say that, it said: ''Would you like to have another date tonight''. 

"You little bitch,'' I mumbled. Zayn laughed. "Now who's laughing,'' Zayn teased. I grabbed my keys and slipped my phone into my back pocket. "Let's just go, before I change my mind'' I said walking, heading towards the door. "Oh, baby Haz is sad,'' Niall snickered.

I ignored him and walked out the house. I hopped in the car and then Zayn joined, jumping in the front seat  as Niall crawled into the back seat.

After 15 minutes of Zayn and Niall lip syncing Justin Beiber songs, we finally arrived at the place. I drove into the fancy looking parking lot.  I watch as a middle aged man walked towards my car.  I rolled my window down. "You must be Mr. Styles, I'm John,'' the man said shaking my hand. I smiled as he handed us the cool outfits. "Go change boys, and congrats on winning the free go cart trip,'' John said showing us wear to change. ''No problem, Johnny'' Niall said. I flicked his ear making him yelp.

"Okay, I'll just stand in between you, idiots,'' Zayn said moving in between me and Niall. We went to change and grabbed our helmets. "I can't wait, but I wish Liam was here," I said. "Yeah'' Zayn and Niall said at the same time. I picked my cart out as Zayn and Niall did the same. 

I slipped in my cart and noticed Zayn was already racing Niall around the lap, and so far Zayn was winning. I laughed as I watched the two racing. I got into the court and blended in with the other racers.  

30 minutes later*

"In your little Irish face,'' Zayn said. Niall groaned. "And you'll be paying for our drinks when we go clubbing tonight,'' Zayn added. "Fine,'' Niall mumbled.

"Aren't we the best of friends,'' I said sarcastically as I wrapped my arms around them.

We drove home in a silence, now usually I wouldn't mind but I didn't think they would be mad at each other. I sighed breaking the silence. Still very quiet. I then turned on the radio, and once again it was Justin Beiber. "Hey Niall, don't you want to lip sing to this,'' I asked, smiling hoping he would, but all he did was sigh and look out the window. I sunk in my seat, I know this was going to be a long evening.

*Back at the House*

I slipped on a very nice black T-shirt and comfortable jeans. "Ready to go guys,'' I asked. "Yeah,'' Zayn responded, fixing his black quiff. "Hey, Niall ready to go,'' I asked. "Hold on,'' he yelled from his room. He came out and ran out the door. "I guess someone is eager to go clubbing,'' Zayn said. I nodded.

When we arrived at the club, the strong scent of alcohol hit me making me slightly cough. "When they say high school parties are crazy, they aren't kidding,'' I said. Zayn nodded in response. People were grinding on each other, smoking, drinking, and acting just plain crazy. Niall was surprisingly, already paying for drinks.

We partied and drank. I was fully wasted now. I smiled as a familar blonde girl from school started grinding her bum on me. "Your so fucking hot,'' I yelled, so she could hear me through the loud music. She winked. "Harry, stay right here. I need a break,'' she said until she passed out. "Damn dude, did you mess her up'' a random guy asked. I laughed to myself before shaking my head. I walked outside the house, to get fresh air. 

I took a sip of my Extreme Head Banger(beer,margarita,vodka,etc). I sighed. Zayn went dancing with some hot chicks, Niall went being an Irishman and chugging down shots and Emily, the hot babe from school, passed out. I was alone, bored, and wasted. Just perfect, I thought. I felt a slightly sudden hovering. "I found you once again, Harry,'' I heard an unknown high yet raspy voice whisper lightly.  All of sudden I felt the unknown person grab me and then everything went to a blur. I was being dragged down the road, by my brown locks. I tried my best to make out who it was but it was to dark. "Why..are...you...taking..me,'' I slurred, before everything went blank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! I hope you guys liked this. Please give me votes for more and even comment :) Also sorry if some sentences don't make sense I don't really edit them, I just kinda scan over them. Bye..x