4.

I opened my eyes, unaware I was. I let them slowly adjust to faint light of the rising sun, before I looked around the unknown car I was in. "W-Where am I..?'' I asked the driver in the car. He turned around and looked at me. "We're mid-way to London.'' the man croaked out. He looked middle aged and had no hair but lots of tattoos. He honestly scared me. ''W-Why?'' I asked him. "And why am I tied up?'' The man sighed. "Louis was right..you do ask to many questions.'' the man said. I shuddered at the name he spoke off.

 "L-Louis!? W-Why is he doing this to me?'' I asked. The man smiled. "He has others' he likes to torture until they bleed, but your different,'' the man stated. My heart began to race. I didn't deserve this. I mean I made good grades, and I never did drugs. So, I was a pretty decent person. The car jerked forward making me snap out of my personal thoughts. "I'm gonna get gas, you need to piss or something,'' the old man asked. "I wanna go home..'' I said. The guy chuckled. "Sorry, mate.''

 I watched as he got out the car and walked over to my door. He opened the door and pulled my skinny body out the car. The man untied me and immediately grabbed both my wrist with his giant hands. "Come on, lets get you cleaned up. Louis doesn't like filthy guest in his mansion,'' the man said. I rolled my eyes. We slowly made our way to the old gas station.

 The man motioned me to the bathroom. I walked over to the old restroom and washed up. I slowly cupped my hands and filled them with water. I splashed my face and dried it with the little pieces of paper towel left in the machine. I groaned and then walked towards the urinal. I slowly unzipped my zipper and relieved myself. I moaned as I emptied myself. 

 I slowly felt hands squeeze my torso. I moaned. Little kisses were placed on my neck. "You like that?'' I heard a little British accent moan in my ear. I nodded. The sexual touches continued making my heart race. I opened my eyes to see Louis with a little smirk in the reflected mirror in front of me. I let out a loud scream and stumbled back. Louis walked out the mirror and smiled. "Oh, did I startle you? Want me to take a bite out your neck again or maybe your heart. So...delicious.'' Louis purred licking his lips. I swallowed hard, before I let out a yell. The tattoo man walked in and had shocked expression on his face.

 ''Harry! No time for bullshit!'' the man yelled. I looked around to not see a sign of Louis. I swallowed hard. "B-But...L-Louis...was...um..he.'' I stuttered. Obviously I was stunned about the whole encounter with mirror Louis. "Pull your fucking pants up and get back in the car or else!'' he snapped before he slammed the door shut. The room shook, slightly. I slowly stood up looking around the room. No Louis. Did I imagine him? I squeezed my eyes tight and opened my eyes, again. Nothing. To Be Continued...

---------------------------------------------------------

Did you like? I will write another chapter either tomorrow or the day after if I get at least 16 votes and 3 comments. So, please Comment, share, and vote. Bye..x

P.S Sorry for any misspellings or confusing sentences. I'm not  really professional. lol