1.

I heard faint whispering as opened my eyes slightly to see two boys. Where was I? Why was I chained to a tree? "I don't care if he's a so called kid. I'm ready for him,'' I heard one of them yell.

"Louis, I don't think it's time. Let him finish high school,'' the other boy said. I groaned and tried to wingle my hands out the tight chains. Bad idea. That's when both of the boys turned around and looked at me. I gulped.

One of the shorter boys walked towards me. He stared at me with his blue eyes, that immediately turned pitch black. I gasped. "W-who are you,'' I asked. "No questions,'' he murmured before observing me.

"But, I was at a party and-''

I felt hands grip my throat. "Shut the fuck,'' he said tightening his grip making me cough slightly. The other boy came and got the short boy off me. "Typical human, still won't listen..'' he muttered.

He then walked back over to me and tugged on my belt. "W-what..why..um...are you...doing..this,'' I whimpered. He looked at me again his cold black eyes before grabbing a rope. He ignored my question and just continued stripping me until I was in my boxers. He grabbed my hair dragging me behind him. I began to cry. He then tied me to some type of wooden post. It looked like I was in some type of warehouse.

"Are you going to kill me,'' I asked, my tears flowing out. He smiled and stroked my cheek. "I would never kill you, your to special,'' he said. "Your n-not a human, are you?'' I asked softly. He laughed. "Nope, I came to get you and take you with me,'' he said grabbing a knife. "Now either we can do this the easy way or my way. Answer my question. Do you know who I am?''

I looked at him confusedly. "N-No,'' I stuttered. He grabbed my curls making me fall forward and our eyes meeting. His eyes were so cold, evil, and just so uncomfortable. "Tell me, why you don't remember, if you don't answer I'll cut off your limbs, inch by inch!'' he growled. I shuddered at his harsh words.

Immediately he untied me and placed his hand over my heart. He stopped before looking at me. "Shit,'' he muttered. The short boy then grabbed the knife and threw it at me. I ducked and ran for my dear life.

Run Harry. Just fucking run. I kept telling myself.

I then bumped into someone. It was HIM. I screamed before trying to run again.

He grabbed my hair once more. "W-Why m-me?'' I sobbed out. "Your heart is mine, and so are you,'' he breathed out.

I began to cry again until he slapped me. "Shut up!'' He yelled. "I'm sorry,'' I cried out. "If you come with me, you'll be saving plenty of lives, Harry.'' Why me, though?'' I asked. He raised his eyebrow, slowly.  ''I'll give you TEN days of free life, so watch your back, and don't be such a little bitch about everything,'' he said. "Why can't I just live my life, like I have been for 17 years,'' I asked.

''None of your business, mortal,'' he said walking away. "Oh and my name is Lucifer, but I prefer my mortal name, Louis.''

He then disappeared into the darkness leaving me half naked shaking.

"Harry, there you are!'' I heard a voice say. I saw Zayn standing next to me. "Dude, did you get robbed or something,'' he asked. I was just frozen in my place, still in shock.  

"Harry?'' Zayn asked again. I was scared, I was really scared, and I had a feeling that's what that man wanted me to be. "Come on, lets get you home.'' Zayn offered making me stand up. Goose bumps spread through my body as I thought about his words.

10 DAYS...10 DAYS...10 DAYS....10 FUCKING DAYS...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like? Please vote, comment, and share. Don't forget to add suggestions and wait for more chapters, so stick around :) Bye..x