Right now, she's probably up singing some white-trash version of Shania karaoke. Right now, she's probably saying, "I'm drunk" and he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky, Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom Polo*...

Oh, and he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats, I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires... Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl, 'cause the next time that he cheats... Oh, you know it won't be on me!

No... not on me

'Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats... I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires... Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Oh, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...

Oh, before he cheats... oh, oh.

(end song)

Well I love Carrie great singing and Elizabeth did good to next is Brenda and she's singing with Adele rolling in the deep

(Play rolling in the deep on mp3)

There's a fire starting in my heart, Reaching a fevered pitch and it's bringing me out the dark. Finally, I can see you crystal clear, Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare, See how I'll leave with every piece of you, Don't underestimate the things that I will do.

There's a fire starting in my heart, Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark.

The scars of your love remind me of us, They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling,

We could have had it all, (Your gonna wish you, never had met me) Rolling in the deep, (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) You had my heart inside your hand, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) And you played it to the beat. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

Baby, I have no story to be told, But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn, Think of me in the depths of your despair, Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared,

The scars of your love remind me of us, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) I can't help feeling, (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

We could have had it all, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) Rolling in the deep. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) You had my heart inside your hand, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) And you played it to the beat. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

Could have had it all, Rolling in the deep, You had my heart inside of your hands, But you played it with a beating.

Throw your soul through every open door, Count your blessings to find what you look for. Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown.

(You're gonna wish you never had met me) We could have had it all, (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) We could have had it all. (You're gonna wish you never had met me), It all, it all, it all. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

We could have had it all, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) Rolling in the deep. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) And you played it to the beat. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

Could have had it all, (You're gonna wish you never had met me) Rolling in the deep. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) You had my heart inside of your hands, (You're gonna wish you never had met me

But you played it, You played it, You played it, You played it to the beat.

(End song)

Now its my turn they started cueingin the snow they nodded and the song came on demi came on through the doors

(play let it go on mp3)

(Demi)

Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go Turn my back and slam the door

Then I came on snow falling down on my hair

(selena)

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.

(Demi)

Don't let them in, don't let them see, Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well now they know.

(Selena and demi)

Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go Turn my back and slam the door And here I stand and here I'll stay Let it go, let it go The cold never bothered me anyway

(Selena)

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all. Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe. I know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve.

(Selena and demi)

Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go Turn my back and slam the door And here I stand, and here I'll stay Let it go, let it go The cold never bothered me anyway

(demi)

Standing frozen In the life I've chosen. You won't find me. The past is all behind me Buried in the snow.

(demi)

Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back anymore

(Selena)

Let it go, let it go Turn my back and slam the door And here I stand, and here I'll stay Let it go, let it go The cold never bothered me anyway, yeah, whoa

Let it go

(Demi)

(Na na, na na, na na na na) [x4] Let it go yeah Na, na. Here I stand. Let it go, let it go, oh Let it go.

(end song)

After finishing I gave a hug to demi " you did good"demi  said I nodded and left..

5 mins later

I waited and that's when they called me and Brenda and Elizabeth came to the stage "okay you all did great but the person that's going home is...I'm sorry Brenda"Simon said I gasped omg Brenda nodded and gave a hug to us " kill it"Brenda said to me in my ear I nodded and she left " congrats guys so tomorrow the final and we will see who wins.."simon said I nodded and we left omg one direction is coming yaay! I get to see harry and Darcy is coming I'm so excited for tomorrow...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated only because its Harry's birthday...so happy birthday bud wow he's 20 already shiit I should stop calling him boys now...

Please...

Vote?

And comment?